The Empress and The Emperor.

subliminal

I was going to do a reading for myself, and I usually start out with a messy shuffle. So I set my cards down, and fan them out... and when I looked down at them I saw lying face up in the middle of the fan the empress and the emperor lying side-by-side.

I thought this was a bit peculiar so I thought I would ask about it. Can anybody draw any significance from this, or do you think it was just a strange coincidence?

Syrah

Was there something in particular you were thinking of at the time? A question you wanted answered?

subliminal

Nothing too specific, just what I should focus on in the near future.

Gazel

I would it take that you should focus on the principles of masculine and feminine and how they're expressing themselves in your life right now.

It could also be about your parents, or more archetypically of the concepts of Mother and Father.

Gazel

subliminal

Ah, alright. Thank you. :]

re-pete-a

all the above is credible,though will add if no question, that the cards were out of order, not very flattering but happens.

subliminal

re-pete-a said:
all the above is credible,though will add if no question, that the cards were out of order, not very flattering but happens.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. ^^;
Could you maybe restate that?

Ranzel

I have a reading yesterday with a querent and the same coincidence happened - Emperor and Empress side by side. I interpreted it as the querent has a very strong personality. She could stand on her own and has a strong will power to command others to follow her. Because of this everything will prosper under her direction. Abundance will follow. Very strong people will support her in this endeavor.

So, I would say that you will be going through a situation that your strong will-power will be needed to reinforce others. There will be stronger people who will be supporting you in this endeavor.

Good luck, Ranzel

subliminal

Ranzel said:
I have a reading yesterday with a querent and the same coincidence happened - Emperor and Empress side by side. I interpreted it as the querent has a very strong personality. She could stand on her own and has a strong will power to command others to follow her. Because of this everything will prosper under her direction. Abundance will follow. Very strong people will support her in this endeavor.

So, I would say that you will be going through a situation that your strong will-power will be needed to reinforce others. There will be stronger people who will be supporting you in this endeavor.

Good luck, Ranzel

Thank you, very much. I like this interpretation... it seems very relevant to me.