Crystal Barrier To Halt Entities

Shikamaru

Well, it has been 2 years since a negative entity (Or any for that matter) has been able to break into my house. I got a really nasty bugger who intervenes and gets a bit angry/violent when I go anywhere near my deck. The most alarming thing is that this being can obviously sense or see me, which should be impossible, and is not even pussyfooting around with the whole hiding thing, it will sit in a chair and when I turn around it won't even pretend it isn't there it will just stare me down.

Here is kind of the set up of the prior night. I was home alone in my living room, and the dining room is right behind me with the lights off and dark. So I set up a circle of quartz, hematite, garnet, and 3 jaspers making a triangle to form a sort of protective bubble. (Which I have never really had to do but perfer to out of habit, never had to do it out of worry.) and I get down to opening my book that holds my tarot cards. Let me mention that a few nights before, my friends had me mute the TV to listen to knocks on a window or from elsewhere in the house and they claim even from the room. I am home alone, and when I reach for the latch to open the cover to reveal my deck I stop because the back of my neck tenses and I feel eyes on me. I don't even look I just pull my hand away, ground, and focus with my third eye to do a sweep of the house and find the epicenter of the disturbance instantly.

In my diningroom, there is a large wooden table with 8 chairs, in the furthest chair I sensed an insanely twisted presence sitting right there burning holes in the back of my head glaring. I open my eyes and stand up in the circle and turn around, and I look into the dining room into the shadows and can still see this being vividly and it is actually moving in motion. My sense is this is not a human, yet it has an angry male quality to it. I have had experience with similar beings in years past, but this one just really is sending across "Hey, I am trying to creep you out, and by the way, I can kick your butt." I got the sensation that large psychic claws were wrapped around my shield clawing it and trying to break it. Once that feeling subsided and although I was still optically aware of this beig, I removed the circle of crystals to show it I wasn't going to cower, and turned the TV on and ignored it. Cue the dramatics. Yep, this thing really wanted attention. "Bang Bang" on the windows and the sound of something falling in the kitchen and the cat retreating hurriedly from the basement to join me on the sofa for safety.

Well, since this intruder is very determined, and since I can sense him roaming the house right now, I will cut to the chase. What types of crystals can I bury around the house to form a stronger protective barrier. How many crystals, what types, and what formation around the house would be the best? I keep getting a mental image that I can't quite make out but I know I am supposed to errect a barrier and kick this thing outside of it.

Well, that's it. I await some suggestions. (I can always get rid of this thing, because it doesn't scare me to try to grab them, that's not the issue, it is making sure they can't get in or see within. I think my barrier must have weakened or been chipped away at.)

RufusJ

Hallo Shikamaru!

Some people have the most charming friends.... lol!

What kind of barrier did you have before? Do you have any idea why it weakened? And when did this delightful fellow show up? Does he show up at any other time, or only when you go for your cards?

rufusj

Violetgems

How annoying! Grrrrr...

There are a few crystals I would suggest, but to be honest, being a medium, my first advice to you would be to move that entity on and help it if you are able. Have you tried to rid your home of it and seal the tear or vortex other than the crystal barrier way? Also do be mindful of the amount you invest into it will be helping to keep it energized unless you are specifically purposeful in your methods, as it is there for a highly specific reason. Please let me know if I can be of assitance to you in this regard. :)

Crystal-wise, I would suggest you use a combination of highly grounding stones that have been thorughly cleansed and charged along with aura fortifying and powerfully clearing ones. You will more than likely have to do this each day you have used them with highly focused intention (maybe even a few time in a day). My intuitive pick for you would be the following:

Smoky Quartz (preferably elestial/jacare SQ)
Labradorite
Black tourmaline in largish slabs (4 at least)
Almandine garnet
Amethyst in the largest quantities you have
Selenite
Lapis Lazuli
Lemurian

Sage Smudge Stick

You can grid with these, but the most effective may be for you to actually carry several of these on your person, meditate with them and use others for clearing of your home and auric field.

Apologies if I am telling granny how to suck eggs.

Love & Light,

Violetgems

raeanne

Hi shikamaru
I agree with Violetgems, I think this is probably something that will require something more than crystals. Please use extreme caution. If you do not have experience dealing with entities, get someone who has experience to help you. It sounds to me like this entitiy has some unfinished business and needs help to finish things up and move on. Be careful and keep us posted on what is happening.

Mathki

Hi Shikamaru, what has happened in the last 4 weeks? Are you rid of the entity?