Is this a misprint?-ebay listing...

Mariana

It's probably a mistake, as the same seller has other items for $1 or $2?

Hooked on TdM

HOlY ****! Scroll down their page and it shows that they dropped the price by a 1000 bucks. LOL This is their sale! I just love the shipping of 300 bucks to Canada, more like 30. Scam artists.... *shakes head*

Hooked

avalonian

I think this is a genuine mistake and the decimal point has gone a-wandering to where it shouldn't be, all figures probably need to be divided by 10, including the shipping cost.

rwcarter

The shipping is most likely based on the dollar amount of the item and not what it actually costs to ship the item.

I see they have 11 available. At 2259.65 I bet they're still gonna have 11 available when the auction is over! :laugh: }) :laugh:

I've sent the following note to the seller:

I think someone typo'd the dollar amount for this item. It retails for 24.95 US. You might have intended to list it in your system at $34.95, but $3495.00 is laughable (and has already set you up as an object of ridicule on at least one tarot forum).... Since the item is readily available, I'm guessing you're still going to have 11 copies available at the end of the auction.

Rodney

Lillie

And they will have to pay the ebay fee for that start price :D

mysticmonkey

I'm guessing they use software to do the listings unfortunately they've set it up wrong somewhere.

Over $300 international shipping. Normally when a seller does that it's because the item is listed as super cheap. eg: Hong Kong sellers.

SaintOfScreams

What the F@#$?!!

Give me a break, people! Note: Not you lovely folks, these Ebay idiots.

tarotbear

???

I have bought stuff on ebay shipped from Singapore many times and paid normal, realistic shipping fees.

When you see a 'legit' outrageous shipping fee on ebay, it is someone who is selling the item for a give-away price and expects to make up the loss on the shipping ... which I thought was illegal on eBay. LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

rwcarter

I got the following reply from the seller:

Thanks for informing us, kindly note that it is a technical error, we have informed our technical staff and they will look into it. In the mean time please don't purchase until it is corrected.

Uh, DUH!!!!! They obviously don't know how many OOP decks I could buy with that kind of money! :laugh:

Rodney