what if you can't see a solution

bluecaffeine

would you tell the other person, if you don't see a solution to his question, or would you just invent a possible answer?

GryffinSong

I wouldn't make one up myself.

Hooked on TdM

I have gotten a few readings where a situation is just developing and there's no apparent solution, at this time. And that is exactly what I tell my sitter. I let them know this situation has just developed and the solution is not at hand yet. I give them the reading as it is.

Readings reflect real lives, and as such sometimes the solution can't be seen at the moment.

Hooked

Alta

Not all questions have solutions, just paths forward with optional routes.

And, sometimes there is no way out. Then it is time to retreat and try another way.

balenciaga

Sometimes specific answers just do not appear. The cards will show other issues. The person may be looking for a specific one, but it just does not show up. This frustrates people, but there is nothing you can do about it. I tell them the energy surrounding that issue is not strong enough yet. I refuse to fish for an answer if it is not there:)

Umbrae

A solution is not the same as an outcome.

Sitter's rarely can rarely see their lives without the 'issues'.

I have this friend. She's an Environmental Scientist. She travels all over the country to consult on environmental issues for large corporations.

She wants to chuck it all in, go back to school, and become a holistic veterinarian.

She put in her application…

And she is torqued…she’s worried. The Veterinary school she’s applied to has all these other applicants, some from overseas…

See – her getting into the school is the outcome.

Getting her application approved is the solution.

But if she concentrates on the solution, will her outcome manifest?

Or if she concentrates on the outcome, will the solution manifest?

You’re ‘law of attraction’ folks will tell you to concentrate on the outcome.

Me? I remember this old old saying “As you ramble on through life, brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut ... And not upon the hole.”