Fragrant apple blew my mind!

BoomVoom

Hi every one. It's been a long time since I posted here.
At the risk of appearing like a complete nuter, I've decided to post any way. Maybe somebody knows something about it...

Well I was eating 2 apples (as I sometimes do) before going to bed. Usually these apples are quite banal in flavor. Sure I enjoy them but they're nothing special. Well I bit into the second one today and I swear I've never tasted an apple like that before in my life. It seamed to give off a fragrance like some sort of exotic flower with each bite. For the first time I ate the entire apple core and all.
Is there anything in that? Any kind of story to do with finding particularly amazing apples? Any kind of meaning in finding a deliciously fragrant apple?

I ask this knowing that in the passed and even today people People analize the entrails of animals and even fruit for divination.

hmmm...
Perhaps I should have counted the number of seed chambers before i ate it all...
Oh well...

MsRubyRain

Hiya BoomVoom,

I can't answer your question but what an incredibly delicious experience!

~Blessings~

MCsea

I had this experience with a peach - a friend of mine convinced me to try one of the peaches from his tree - I usually react badly to peaches - and to raw fruit but this peach was - well so sweet beautiful fresh - apparently it was from a more original - un modified tree that had been planted a long time ago (fuzzy with the details) - beautiful fruit - and I had NO REACTION!
I wonder if yours was a different - more rare 'apple' that managed to grow on a normal tree?

Alta

As MCsea says too, maybe it was local. So often fruit is picked unripe and shipped but sun-ripened fruit has an matchless taste.

It sounds like a wonderful experience.

Also, just thinking. Sometimes my senses are very heightened for one reason or another. It might have been an especially good apple and also that you tuned in to the experience.

BoomVoom

thanks

Thanks guys. I guess that's all it really was. Cool peach story though.
indeed, real fruit...
may we always be able to get our hands on some.