PDA

View Full Version : Is there any stone for powerful Memory for tests

CitraQuartz
03-07-2008, 13:33
I dont know whats wrong but my memory is very crappy right now especially when i need it Im in the Medical Field so theres many little things you have to keep in your memory

I have fluorite citrine quartz hematite but nothing seems to be doing the trick i do study i just dont carry stones around and expect miracles

If any thing has worked for you guys please let me know stones prayers anything

thanku
sincerly from my heart

CitraQuartz
10-07-2008, 09:53
help anyone much appreciated

Radhemily
10-07-2008, 10:02
I don't know about stones, but when I took my national board exam for massage therapy I blended up an aromatherapy potion to help me stay calm and concentrate. I don't remember all of what I put in it, but I recall it had lavender and rosemary, and lemon. I would smell it as I studied, and then wore it as a perfume on test day LOL. I would have just brought the bottle, but they are so strict at those tests. I couldn't even take my jacket off during the test.

Hope that helps a little! Good luck!

franniee
10-07-2008, 10:05
I am not an expert but I did a search for you and mental clarity and memory are associated with yellow stones and Hematite. :)

citrine - Citrine Crystal Healing Properties

Yellow quartz clears the mind and activates awareness, improves memory and stimulates the intellect. Assists with digestive problems and eating disorders. Believed to promote wealth.

Calcite Crystal Healing Properties

Varying in colours, this stone is a good balancer. Helps to alleviate stress and enhances memory, making us more energetic and enthusiastic. Regulates calcium in the bones, stimulates the metabolism, alleviates skin and intestinal complaints and strengthens the heart.

Amber - Amber Crystal Healing Properties

Usually golden to yellow-brown, sometimes containing red, blue or green hues. Good for mental clarity, balances emotions and helps with memory loss. Provides protection from radiation.

Also Hematite - Haematite / Hematite Crystal Healing Properties

Aids mental clarity, concentration and memory. Calms anxiety and induces peaceful sleep. Physically it aids the absorption of iron and the formation of healthy blood, improving the oxygen supply to the body and promoting good health.

Hope this helps :heart:

Liannon
10-07-2008, 10:11
Hi CitraQuartz,

I'm not sure about stones either. Maybe something that works with your throat chakra - communication.

I like the sound of the aromatherapy blend - that would work for me. In Australia we have an Australian Bush Flower Essence blend called Rescue Remedy - it helps calm you in times of high anxiety - this then helps you get on with the job at hand. You take a few drops under the tongue or rub some on your hands and wave it through your aura. You might find a similar Bach Flower remedy.

I hope you find something that works for you.

lark
10-07-2008, 12:33
Stones for memory improvement~
Amber
Amythyst
opal
rhodonite
unikite
emerald
moss agate
pyrolusite

Orange calcite is a good stone to carry with you to calm you during the test.