your "passion sign"

Ursula

i thought this was cool. it's really where Mars is when you're born, but how fun!

here's the link: http://love.astrology.com/Lspassion.html

this was mine:

Cancer
If you have Mars in Cancer, you may just be one of the few who are able to truly act out how you feel. Emotional, passionate, and creative, you can direct your energies in ways that nurture yourself and others. You are in tune with yourself, which provides you with the knowledge of what pleases you in life. This makes for a sensual romantic partner. You are also sensitive to the needs of the people around you, and willingly succeed in fulfilling them. Your memory is sharp and clear, and you are able to expend great energy in seeing something through to its end. Your endeavors are enriched by great imagination, but make sure you use it to your advantage! You offer emotional security to your lovers and are happiest when surrounded by an expressive partner.

ooo cool i just checked out my "love sign" too!

Scorpio
Those with Venus in Scorpio are the ones most likely to take a mystical, magical ride in the name of love. The fact that these folks are already mysterious serves to enhance the journey. Intense and powerful, those with this placement make for the most passionate and exciting of lovers. A bit naughty? You bet! That Scorpion in the House of Love can inflict a bite which will linger longer, and a darned sexy one at that. These are individuals who want it all: a connection on an intellectual, spiritual and physical level is the bare minimum. Added to that must be zest, fire and an intensity of epic proportions! With Venus in Scorpio, finding mates is not a problem. What will ensue, however, will be most interesting! Even so, these folks want their relationships to be keepers, valuing as they do a solid connection with a loyal partner. Anything short of this could break this lover's heart in two. That said, those with their Venus in Scorpio will be most blissful with someone who can match their passion and zest step for step. This game of love will be hot, but it's the end game which matters most.

(sorry if all this is a bit frivolous for this board--i'll know if no one replies, i guess! ;))

cheers!

~Urs :OL

amyel

I don't thiink it's silly at all. I love things like this - it drives home the point to me that astrology is so much more then our sun signs!

My passion sign is Leo. Hmmmm......seems awfully extravagent for me, especially in my current situation, but whatever!

meatbox666

One thing is sure about people with venus in scorpio:
It will seem like no can ever love them enough. I have a venus in scorpio and feel that way.

Minderwiz

Me too - to both parts!

perhaps we should get together and love ourselves LOL - Oh I forgot, my wife also has the same placement and got in first - now what do you make of a couple who both have Venus in Scorpio - one with Mars in Leo (me) and the other with Mars in Gemini?

reds97

mine

Pisces
You are a highly sensitive being, usually able to actively connect your emotions to those around you. This ability makes you honest in your responses and reactions. You are sensitive, empathetic, and compassionate. Mars in the the sign of Pisces enables you to use tremendous energy towards helping and understanding others. It is important that you retain some of this innate love for others for yourself. You may have a hard time being decisive, leaving you overwhelmed with options. However, you have an artistic nature and are capable of expressing your multi-level experience of life through creativity. You may not especially enjoy confrontation or conflict, even when it can work to your benefit! Anyone who desires a romantic, sensual partner has definitely found perfection in you. You offer selflessness and affection to your lovers and are happiest when you and your partner are at peace.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

not too bad of a reading...
my rebel sign is scorpio

lunalafey

OOH

A bunch of us!!!! WOW..
Venus in Scorpio for me to....
One thing is sure about people with venus in scorpio: It will seem like no can ever love them enough.
I did once have some one love me perfectly....but death interviened......

Kazz

Well here is mine

Aries
If you have Mars in Aries you are probably as energetic as they come! You are innately bold, daring, and independent. You channel an enormous deal of energy, and are able to utilize this as you please. Impatience and impulsivity may hinder your ability to rationalize an action before charging forth. In your excitement, you rarely wait before doing anything, and others may be left confused in your dust! You are intensely courageous and emotionally straightforward. Your approach to love is fresh and unencumbered by analytical thought. Your actions are emotionally passionate, as well as your speech and the way you communicate. You have vibrant energy and enthusiasm. You are a tremendous amount of fun!

yep.. that's me!
although I am a pisces, but on the cusp of aries, would this be more of an aries thing rather than just my passion??

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

allibee

Passion sign:

This sounds a bit boring, an unpassionate passion in Virgo:

You are down to earth, and when you crave drama, you buy tickets to a play, not to a relationship! Logical, and disciplined, you probably have a knack of weeding out all the fluff and annoyance of needless pomp and circumstance. If your Mars is in Virgo, you most definitely will not be an emotional game player! You have an enthusiasm that cannot be matched when you've found a worthy cause. Your efforts are tireless, and you possess great mental skills that enable you to focus and therefore excel at whatever you do. You may be restless and need constant activity or thought to satiate your mind. Lovers may not compare to the ideal, but you are more than willing to expend some of your energy understanding the details of a real relationship! You offer support to your lovers and are happiest when others' intentions are made clear.

Love Sign:
Taurus
Venus, when placed in the sign of Taurus, denotes a romantic, affectionate lover and friend. Rich beauty and sensuality are attributed to this placement and your emotions are stable and dependable. A lover with Venus in Taurus is likely to be enraptured forever and will be more responsive and devoted as the commitments get heavier. You often have a penchant for the finer, more luxurious things in life.You may spend a lot of energy on obtaining possessions and material objects for emotional security. Often there is a talent or appreciation for creativity and culture of any realm. Opera, fine food, wine, performance, art, and music will be enjoyed immensely. You are blessed with the capacity to savor each moment to the fullest extent, and instinctively seek out the beauty in your surroundings. However, you may want to watch out for a possessive streak! You will be happiest in a relationship that provides you with a real sense of belonging and stability.

Possessive MOI? heheheheh

actually I was REALLY keen to see what my spirit sign was, and then they said I had to pay so poohey *SULK*
But it did say it was in relation to Neptune which is really good, so I looked on my natal and there it was:

Neptune in Scorpio

any ideas on that would be gratefully received!

allibee

Trish

Hmmm ... for me, it said Mars is in Gemini, and this is what it said about me:

Mars in Gemini brings almost insatiable curiosity to the intellectually blessed folk with this placement. You are extremely versatile, and your multiple interests are forever expanding. You are extremely open to new experiences and mental challenges, and are capable of directing your energies for cerebral searches. You would make an excellent lawyer or critic, as your observations are astute, and your communication is infused with your perpetual cleaver wit. You excel at asserting yourself through language, enabling you to talk your way into and out of any situation. As a lover, you are experimental, interesting, energetic and fun! An intellectually active partner would be perfect for you!

hehe ... I guess that's me. Dun know if I'm that great a critic though, but *shrugs*

Keslynn

I have Mars in Gemini too, and I'm pretty sure that I'm a born critic. But it's all constructive right? Right. ;) My Venus is in Cancer.

:) Kes