.cold sensation and presence.

butterfly_bookmark

I've been using my cards, but for some reason this cold sensation around a certain spot in my room is really cold, like the temperature had dropped fifty degrees. It's the same with some other spots in my room, and I never get wind drafts where I am/live. Does anyone know what this means?

recon_etc

It means you should probably hire a new contractor.

Seriously, though, as a rule I never really attribute meteorologic phenomena to anything special. Your mileage may vary.

OOnaOwl

sounds like you could have a guest of the ghostly order. they can produce cold spots when they are visiting. it feels to me like you already know what is going on but are looking for confirmation and more information about it.there are many threads about this here on this site. do a search for it and i am certain you will find more info. what do the cards say?

Tansey Ella

agree with above, every ghost show i have ever seen on TV seems to suggest that there were cold spots in the room or great temperature changes. I suggest you use your cards and ask them who they are- that is if you feel comfortable doing so.

Dark Crystal

Sounds like a ghost or some paranormal activity. But I'm not sure what Tarot cards have to do with it? I doubt they're related.

clarity

Does this only happen when you read cards? Or is this something that is often there whether or not you're doing tarot readings?
Could be a visitor who's just curious :)

SarahRose

Well, like the serious paranormal investigators always say - try to find a practical reason first!

Disa

The question is...What do YOU think it means? Trust your instincts and see what happens from there.

x_shadow_xx

I'd be interested to see if you can communicate with it?
Why not ask the cards if there is a presence there??