Vedic astrology

franniee

WOW! I LOVE this place!!!! Thank you for that link.

Last week a holistic nutritionist came to my home for a consultation. A friend recommended him. I had no idea what he was going to whip up for me but I need direction. He asked me all sorts of questions and a few were astrological. He told me he is into Jyotisha. There is a girl in my daughter's class name Jyoti. She is indian.... so I said OH is it indian?...he said yes. I said OH is it Vedic? He again said yes... that was the extent of my knowledge so I stopped there. :D I went in search of but I got distracted because I figured out he practices Ayurveda so I began looking that up etc to see what was in store for me. Besides I couldn't find what I wanted on the astrology..... thank you ! :heart:

EmpressRenee

:) Hi Franiee

Glad it helped!

Renee

franniee said:
WOW! I LOVE this place!!!! Thank you for that link.

Last week a holistic nutritionist came to my home for a consultation. A friend recommended him. I had no idea what he was going to whip up for me but I need direction. He asked me all sorts of questions and a few were astrological. He told me he is into Jyotisha. There is a girl in my daughter's class name Jyoti. She is indian.... so I said OH is it indian?...he said yes. I said OH is it Vedic? He again said yes... that was the extent of my knowledge so I stopped there. :D I went in search of but I got distracted because I figured out he practices Ayurveda so I began looking that up etc to see what was in store for me. Besides I couldn't find what I wanted on the astrology..... thank you ! :heart: