Car Accident?

Natasha1331

During a recent tarot card reading I was told to be careful during the next couple years because a car accident was quite possible...this obviously scares me but besides driving carefully there isn't much I can do. How serious should I take this advice? Is it possible I could die?

willowfox

In today's world you always need to be careful, not only of cars but in everything that you do. Yes, you will die, but when is a whole different story.

Debra

Welcome to the forum, Natasha.

I agree with Willowfox. I would add that foreseeing an auto accident "sometime in the next few years" sounds to me like bad card reading. Hard to say without knowing more about the reading itself, but I wouldn't worry about it. Browse the forum and you'll see lots of discussion about good and bad practices in reading...sounds like someone was trying to scare you or maybe just saw a reversed Chariot and took it literally.

Sulis

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds as if this reader has really frightened you and for that reason alone, I'd say that she doesn't sound like the best reader in the world.
Good tarot readers give people empowering information that they can use to better their lives and help with their problems. Good tarot readers do not scare people.

Predicting that someone may have a car accident 'in the next couple of years' really doesn't sound like much of a prediction to me - many people may have a car accident in the next couple of years - sounds more like guess work than tarot reading...

As for predicting that someone could die - well that's a no-brainer - we all die so it's a bit like predicting that Summer will follow Spring and Christmas will be in December..

Of course it's possible that you could have an accident and die in the next couple of years - it's possible that I could too..

Take care whilst you're driving because that's the sensible thing to do (at all times)...

Grizabella

I'd drive carefully but not take the reading so much to heart. As others have said, it sounds like bad reading to me. Just groping in the dark and throwing out a vague prediction. If the person had said, "Be especially careful in driving for the next couple of weeks", it might have been different. But to grab for "the next couple of years" is too vague. Don't worry about it.

Anyone might die if they have a car accident. That's a given. The chances that you will, though, I don't think are greater than for any of the rest of us. :)

Sinduction

You were taken in by a bad reader. I suspect that all of us will be involved in some kind of car accident in the next few years. How general of a prediction is that!?

Please remember that any prediction you get, even from a good reader, is subject to change with every other thing you do in your life. You are the one in charge of your life.

There are bad readers everywhere. I've been to tell and heard horrible things. None of them came true, so don't be thinking this is going to happen. But at the same time, I believe that we call things to us. So if you are constantly thinking that you will have an accident, I think you may draw it to you. So try to relax and laugh it off. It really is a very generic prediction. Like I could tell you that you will stub your toe at some point in the next few years. Yeah, that could be likely to happen to any one of us. Myself especially because I am very clumsy. :D

Any reader that lets a sitter walk away in fear is a very bad reader. If she could have given you more info, narrowed down the time frame, and then given you some guidance as to how to avoid it or at least lessen the damage, then I would have listened to her. Like, for instance, make sure your tires are ok, or get the brakes fixed, etc. Something like that, something helpful.

So don't worry about it. :D

Annia

hi Natasha
I agree with the others :) Especially if this reader really said a car accident is "quite possible".
Of course it is. However, it is likely "quite possible" that you won't have one...

IMO, s/he has no idea how to read the cards either.
Maybe s/he saw the DEATH card next to the "CHARIOT" card, which of course doesn't mean you're going to die in a car accident, but that there'll be a great change coming, you waiting impatiently in the starting holes to start for something new

I know not if these were the cards, just showing an example of how someone can misread cards :)

M-Tarot-M

At best, a generality has shock value, is cash only and paid up front. Nothing just shows up in a reading if it has true value. The report of a car accident ought to have useful details that you can take to the bank.

I have to admit I wanted to know more about your situation and read you before writing this. I am sorry but I don't see you living past 2090.