Horary and Ascedant Aspects Vibe

Paul

O.K. Going out on a limb here.

I've been analyzing and tracking my Horaries, and those with planetary aspects to the Ascendant-- with no other confirming aspects or Antiscia-- seem to have this "vibe," for lack of a better word, that whatever is aspecting with the Ascendant, the querent has renewed interest in that. But, here's the deal, I'm not finding significant events with aspects to the Ascendant, just a psychological vibe of intrigue and renewal of focus on whatever is signified by the planet that is aspecting the Ascendant. Does this fit with anyone else's experience?

Minderwiz

I'm not quite sure I understand here, so please forgive me if I've got this wrong.

Doesn't the fact that a question has been asked already tell us that the querent has an interest (renewed or otherwise)? Or have you got an indication of something stronger?

Alternatively, are you saying that things unconnected with the question show up? Such as a question on marriage but there is an aspect from Lord Nine, showing a renewed interest in long distance travel, or higher education.