Symbolon ~ Love at first sight!?!

MysticalMoose

My Symbolon arrived today after I had fallen in love a few days ago with the online scans....I was a bit apprehensive to be honest because altho as I mentioned in the de-enabling thread the pictures seemed to just speak to me, when I asked the opinion of others I got the impression that no one was too enamoured with it & found it pretty useless...of course I know we are all different but I did wonder once I had ordered it if it was going to be a waste of money & I was going to have to start collecting addresses to send a card each to you all for darts practice as I said I would :laugh:
As its turned out tho...I love it...I cant put it down, the colours are just wonderful & the gold is stunning & they feel like gold silk in my hands to shuffle! I sat & looked at each card before I turned over the relevant page in the lwb (yes its a little stroppy) I found I didnt really need the book, the cards were shouting out loud & clear! :D so I decided to pop round to see my neighbour as she tends to be my usual guinea pig & the 3 cards we drew revealed a scenario ongoing in her life that I knew nothing about...& they are very straight to the point...I am doing a couple of readings for friends tomorrow & I think I shall take this deck along. All in all Im so glad that I ordered the Symbolon & Id be interested to hear how others get along with it :)

Becki :heart: