How many of you carry your cards with you?

Pao

ok so here i sit wishing I had my cards, but, i dont take them everywhere with me. I think sometimes i should put them in my purse in case, but i never do because people might harrass me for readings. do you guys carry you cards with you? do you take them everywhere? do you have a specific deck just to carry around?

Baroli

I usually try to carry a deck around with me. But most times it is the VR. Ya never know when someone might ask for a reading or look like they need one.

Pao

I should too since I have these huge bags :D i was thinking of carrying the vanessa since its tiny :)

afrosaxon

I usually carry a tote bag to/from work, so I keep at least one oracle deck in there (my supervisor is an ordained minister, so it's not wise to really read when she's in the office. Luckily, she tends to be out to meetings a lot. :cool:).

I also carry a tarot deck as Spirit moves. Right now I've been carrying the Deviant Moon for the past week or so.

I don't carry a deck in my purse b/c it's too small, and my preferred decks don't come in mini versions.

T.

HonestPuck

I almost always have my Thoth deck on me. And if people are asking you for a reading and you're not in the mood, you can just tell them you don't have your cards if you hide them in your purse.

MysticalMoose

Most of the time in the day I carry a deck - usually either the DruidCraft or Medieval Enchantment, however this week & probably for the forseeable future its likely to be the Symbolon :D....I dont often take one on evenings out now as Ive been out for a drink with friends, mentioned I have my cards & not got a sip of my wine for best part of the evening :laugh:
:heart: MM

Le Fanu

I always think a miniature deck would be handy to have in my workbag as I often have moments alone when I would like to consult my cards.

Problem is, I don´t like any of the mini-decks in print :(

But my trimmed Crystal tarot is almost the size of a mini, and it has it´s own tin, so maybe - yes - I should carry it around more...

Apollonia

Just last night I was wishing I had a deck with me. My husband and I were at a restaurant, and before we ordered he started a conversation on a subject that was just begging for a reading. So here I was, with querent, question, blank table, and no cards!

This thread is a good reminder that I want to have a deck with me at all times.

faunabay

I always carry a deck with me!!! I would feel very weird and somewhat naked }) without one. And it just depends on my mood as to which one. Usually it's my faeries oracle, victorian romantic, or lately, because it's newer, my dragonfae oracle.

As a matter of fact the last purse I bought I made sure it had one of those inside pockets with a zipper that would fit my decks!!! LOL :p

Pao

now i wish i really had one! haha ok you guys made me want to carry mine around. I do feel a bit naked without it actually, weird right?