PDA

View Full Version : my signature + reading circles

JONIKA
19-08-2008, 01:51
Hi,
I have a signature set up, but it doesn't appear in my posts at all...what can I do about it; how can I fix it?

What exactly are Reading circles (in Reading exchange section)? There are COS and other types of exchanges...Can someone explain to me what exactly goes on there? And what do those abbreviations mean?

Thank you!
Jonika

Solandia
20-08-2008, 13:27
Hi Jonika, I can see your signature, so make sure in your profile under Edit Options (http://www.tarotforum.net/profile.php?do=editoptions), that you have the 'Show Signatures' box checked.

JONIKA
20-08-2008, 14:35
Solandia,
thank you ! I fixed it. :D

:THIER

JONIKA
20-08-2008, 14:48
One more question:
Could you please direct me to the information about reading circles (in Exchange Readings)? I'd like to know how they work and what those abbreviations mean (different types of readings)...I would like to participate, but don't know how.

Cat*
20-08-2008, 22:17
One more question:
Could you please direct me to the information about reading circles (in Exchange Readings)? I'd like to know how they work and what those abbreviations mean (different types of readings)...I would like to participate, but don't know how.
I'll explain the two that I've been participating in:

COS = Circle of Stones
Weekly tarot exchange with suggested spread, but you can use another spread if you like. Cards are to be read any way you like. Details about both the general rules and the specific exchange are in each first post of the sign-up threads (example (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=104006)). :) If you sign up, you'll be partnered with someone by the moderator (time frames are also given in the first post) and after one of the partners has opened the reading thread, you two read for each other and give feedback to each other.

ISG = Intensive Study Group
A monthly tarot exchange with suggested exercise. Cards are to be read intuitively (what that means is explained in the first post of the sign-up threads where you'll also find other details - here (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=103488)'s an example). The partnering and stuff is the same as in the COS.

If you'd like to be notified when sign-ups for the next exchange open, look at the stickies ("Notes") right at the top of the "Reading Exchange" forum.

For any further questions I believe you can also contact any of the exchange moderators (satinangel or any of the folks who have opened sign-up threads).

Hope that helps! :)

JONIKA
21-08-2008, 02:38
Hi Cat,
thank you for your reply. Now, I understand better what's going on there... I will contact reading circle moderators for more info. :)

:TAP

satinangel
21-08-2008, 03:10
Thanks for responding to this question Cat.

Jonika, feel free to contact the hosts of each exchange or myself, if you have further questions.

Satinangel
Mod. Reading Exchange

Hooked on TdM
21-08-2008, 07:16
Oh hey cool! I didn't realize that they were supposed to show up! LOL I just checked my little box for signatures! Thanks for asking about this Jonika!

JONIKA
21-08-2008, 08:09
Hooked on TdM,
I am glad I helped you by my question... I think we can call it "Divine Guidance", hahaha :D