Spiral tarot Earth element MIA*?

mysticmoon

The Spiral tarot cards have their Golden Dawn prescribed elemental symbols on each of the cards. Except: The Hierophant, The Devil and The World cards. Coincidentally, these are all earth elements. The other Earth element major arcana cards such as The Empress have the symbol.

Just got me thinking whether this was intentional or an oversight?

* MIA = missing in action

BlueLotus

mysticmoon said:
The Spiral tarot cards have their Golden Dawn prescribed elemental symbols on each of the cards. Except: The Hierophant, The Devil and The World cards. Coincidentally, these are all earth elements. The other Earth element major arcana cards such as The Empress have the symbol.

Just got me thinking whether this was intentional or an oversight?

* MIA = missing in action
Actually, if you look closer you will find a glyph for the Virgo sign on the Hierophant's image just to the left side of his left hand, and the glyph of asteroid Chiron just below his beard; there's also on the Devil's card Capricorn, and surprisingly Sagittarius glyphs to the upper right side just under the symbol below the right corner, the left side just under his right hand, and the Earth glyph to the middle left side of the image, consecutively.

However, I don't see any glyph on the World card image for some odd reason, other than that of planet Saturn just above the lower left corner of the image ;)

Check this site for astrological glyphs

mysticmoon

Thanks BlueLotus, but I guess I have been trying to locate the elemental symbol for earth (downward pointing triangle with a horizontal line through it) that is so obviously printed on the other related cards.

But again, it could be that the author/painter intentionally added just the astrological glyphs in these cards. :D