Crystals to promote Friendliness?

Charmy

Hi everyone,

This is my first venture into the caverns of the crystal forum. I've only just recently begun what I'm sure will become a life long romance with crystals and crystal healing :)

Anyways, my friends younger sister is about to move some distance away from home to go to college and as she wont know anyone there, she's worried that she won't make any new friends and be miserable. I was just wondering if there are any crystals that would be good for this situation? To promote friendliness and ecourage some new friendships for her :)

Thanks for your help,
Charmy.

LeaRoseQuartz

Hi, Charmy! Welcome to the crystal forum! I see you're also a fellow sagittarian. That's cool! Crystals that are good for making new friends are green ones (earth elements), like aventurine, fluorite, malachite, verdite, tourmaline, calcite, jade, moss agate, and zoisite. Those are good for the heart chakra, which gives love to others and to yourself. Pink crystals(water elements)are good also, such as rose quartz, mangano calcite, rhodocrosite, rhodonite, and tourmaline. They are heart chakra crystals, also. Your friend's sister could carry a crystal in her pocket, wear them as jewelry, and put them in her dorm room. She could also give tumbled ones to new or prospective friends. Oh, and blue sodalite(water element) is good for group situations. It is a throat chakra crystal, that is good for speaking and is calming. Hope she has fun!

birdsong123

The ones that immediately come to mind for me are

1) Rose Quartz. It is a gentle, friendly stone with loving energies of unconditional love. It's known as the love stone. It also enhances inner peace self-confidence, so that may help her reach out to others as well. It helps in all matters pertaining to love in all its forms. Rose Quartz opens the heart to love.

2) citrine - this is a happy stone and raises self-esteem, cheerfulness, and hope. And everyone loves a happy person. :)

LeaRoseQuartz's suggestions were fantastic. I ditto those.

LeaRoseQuartz

Hi Birdsong! Thanks for your kind words! LeaRoseQuartz

MCsea

G'day

I agree with LeaRoseQuartz's suggestions in particular
fluorite
jade
zoisite
mangano calcite
rhodocrosite
rhodonite

Morganite also makes a lovely frienship gift.

MARINA

Charmy

Thank you for the replies everyone :) I went and visited the crystal shop today and bought her some mangano calcite, a small bit of jade to keep in her pocket, some citrine to keep her spirits and self confidence and the blue sodalite to help her with her new dorm mates :)

Hopefully she'll be happy and having the time of her life surrounded by some new friends once she starts carrying these crystals around with her :)

Charmy.