a virgo that feels like a pisces?

Haunted Wood

Hi all, so I'm a virgo right and have read the description of what they're supposed to be like. Some traits do fit, but reading the descriptions are kind of hit and miss. I decided to read the descriptions of some of the other signs, and I seriously identify more with pisces. This description - http://cafeastrology.com/zodiacpisces.html is me through and through, as are several others about pisces that I have read. The descriptions are honestly uncannily accurate. I am born towards the end of virgo though, on the 21st september. But I have done my chart on astro.com and I don't have anything in pisces, and I don't have my birth time wrong because I've seen my birth certificate. I have sun, moon and mars in virgo, mercury and venus in libra and a libra ascendant. The description of libra doesn't really fit either, a few things yes but overall no. I know virgo and pisces are opposite signs. Pisces seems to describe both who I feel like on the inside, and also how others have told me they see me. I can see some virgo in me, but really it is more pisces than anything. Funnily enough in chinese astrology, I'm a rabbit which is apparently very similar to a pisces. And I've also done one of those myer briggs tests before and am an infp type, which seems a very similar description to a pisces to me. Actually I've done a few different ones at different times and have always come out as that type, apparently it's 'rare' so lucky me I guess :) Although how credible such tests are is uncertain I know, but the descriptions of that type really describe me well. I know that obviously astrology and other mediums that try to separate personalities into different types can never fully describe who someone is, but I like astrology and thought that it worked. I mean my horoscopes have never come true and I don't feel much like a virgo, but other people I know seem to fit the descriptions of their signs so what gives? Evidently I should have been born in march!

Minderwiz

This is becoming a frequent theme :)

To quote from another thread, 'there's so much more to Astrology than Sun signs'.

If you identify with the Pisces description it's quite possible that Pisces is significant in your natal chart - probably Moon sign or maybe Ascendant. It could be that you have a number of Pisces placements but without knowing your date, time and place of birth I couldn't say for certain.

If you want to know more, either let me know your above details or enter them into an online site such as:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?lang=e&btyp=apx

GoddessArtemis

As a Pisces, I often seem to talk/think like a Virgo (yes, somewhat OCD...lol) much more so than a Pisces...and I have NO Virgo in my chart (except in my 11th house). A good friend explained to me, though, that my Mercury in Aries is in my 6th house, which is supposed to be the house ruled by Virgo (I hope I'm not misquoting)...hence the similarity to that sun sign. I rarely feel like a true Piscean and most people don't peg me for a Fish unless they know me REALLY well and I get sappy/emotional with them. :p

So maybe you have a prominent house placement with Pisces, grapefruitmoon, as Minderwiz explained.

GA :)

phoenixblu

Minderwiz said:
This is becoming a frequent theme :)

To quote from another thread, 'there's so much more to Astrology than Sun signs'.

If you identify with the Pisces description it's quite possible that Pisces is significant in your natal chart - probably Moon sign or maybe Ascendant. It could be that you have a number of Pisces placements but without knowing your date, time and place of birth I couldn't say for certain.

If you want to know more, either let me know your above details or enter them into an online site such as:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?lang=e&btyp=apx

I agree... your birthchart would give you so much more information than just your sun sign that like 1 strand of the rainbow.

Hephasteus

Ya thats why you are virgo. All signs are connected to their opposition so you are trying to "embody" the more virgo aspects of the virgo-pisces axis. In ancient times the center of the charts used to have pictures of the castle of peace. It's assumed that once you reach the middle ground on everything you're "flatlined" and being here has no affect on you anyway so your done.