ISO Angel oracle with an animal card?

Grigori

I'm trying to identify a card and deck from a brief conversation I had with someone. Its an Angel Oracle, perhaps Doreen Virtue, but that is uncertain. It includes a card that is about animals, with text about them acting as your gardians or something like that. The image shows a woman holding a small animal, probably a cat.

Does that sounds familar to anyone? If so, if anyone has got an image of the card that would be great also.

Thanks heaps!

avalonian

There is a card in Doreen Virtue's "Messages from your Angels called "Yvonne" which shows a dark haired angel holding a ginger kitten. The card border is pink and the text is "you have a special bond with animals. Your pets on Earth and in Heaven are watched over by angels".

Sorry I can't do scans.

Shall now go and check the other decks for more possibilities.

:) :) :)

Edited to add:

Can't find any other possibilities, so hope it's that one.

knowledge seeker

in doreen's Saints & Angels deck, there is a card tittled "Animals" with one of the saints (i think it is St Francis of Assissi) he is sitting on the ground with various animals with & around him.
However it seems the Messages from the Angels card is the one you are describing :)

Grigori

Thanks heaps guys, you rock! I'll scout around and try to find some images online. The hard part was working out what to look for! :)