My latest goodies!

HearthCricket

Well, someone came to the store I visit, to sell crystals, while I was there. So we all piled onto the sofa and chairs and for 3 hours drooled over the goodies and started our stash piles. Now mind you, I thought that I would be buying them through the store and therefore, I could put some on layaway and buy half now, half in October. Nope....all now. Yikes! They LOOKED small, but very pretty. And in the end, I was over 400.00 poorer and as happy as a lark!

Apophilite, freeform, rainbow obsidian, carved animals, quartz opal wand, malachite sphere, pyrite disk....

missycab

Oh, you got a little spider!!! For your altar, right? ;)

And I looooove the green sphere!! (malachite is one of my favourite stones!)

Great purchase! :thumbsup:

minrice

Ooooohhhh those are so pretty!

HearthCricket

Yes, I got my spider and he is adorable!!! And Owl on a book...which is perfect for me, and the bird, as I am an avid backyard birder! Would you believe that ever since I have embraced spider, not a single one has shown up, anywhere? Really weird! I love malachite, too! This one has faces and swirls all over the place on it. Excellent scrying sphere, too! I love my new babies!

Radhemily

Oooooh, those are lovely. :) What a find! I love the little bird and the sphere and... well, all of them! :D

morticia monroe

OOOOOO! Drooldrooldrool....the butterfly and the sphere are to die for!

HearthCricket

I spent a lot of time drooling and melting. And whimpering when I had to pass up something that was just a bit too much or over the moon! I could have come back with a lot more....if I had won the lottery! :D I'll just enjoy my babies for now!! lol They sparkle and talk to me. And a lot of stuff didn't resonate, at all. At least I got to hold everything! Except for a gorgeous citrine which the manager, a best friend of mine, wouldn't even let me near. And it is my birthstone. Jeepers!

morticia monroe

HearthCricket said:
I spent a lot of time drooling and melting. And whimpering when I had to pass up something that was just a bit too much or over the moon! I could have come back with a lot more....if I had won the lottery! :D I'll just enjoy my babies for now!! lol They sparkle and talk to me. And a lot of stuff didn't resonate, at all. At least I got to hold everything! Except for a gorgeous citrine which the manager, a best friend of mine, wouldn't even let me near. And it is my birthstone. Jeepers!

LOL, girl, I drool over rocks in my driveway...:) I go out to get the mail and on the way back, it always takes me at least ten minutes,,,,I'm staring at the ground, looking for diamonds in the rough :). If I see something that I think might be pretty, I pick it up, lick my finger and rub off the dirt,,,if it shows promise then into the house it goes to the "to be tumbled in the future" box. All this fuss over the grey lumps in the driveway.

If there were a crystal shop around here, I'd be a goner,,,Kevin and the kids would find me in the tent I pitched on the sidewalk in front of the shop door..

minrice

morticia monroe said:
LOL, girl, I drool over rocks in my driveway...:)

Lol! Maybe you should have been a geologist, you and Hearthcricket!

afrosaxon

Ooooh! Purrrrty! :thumbsup:

I like the malachite.

T.