I have finally crossed over!!

Pao

woohoo! I have finally crossed over to the pro side!! this is so exciting! :party: I had my first two paying clients (online of course still i still have no managed the whole face to face thing) my first one was a girl I chatted with once on myspace and she was apprehensive at first about asking for a reading once she found out I read. She said "oh I always found that interesting but I am scared" and I didnt push the topic at all like some freak I just said "well if you ever decide to I am here you know where to find me" and then she goes "well I dont know what to ask about....I guess what my destiny holds?" and I replied "how the heck should I know what destiny holds?!?" :joke: we both laughed and then she asked what sort of questions she was supposed to ask about to which of course she asked about love which is good for me because i find them easier to start with! I was so nervous while doing the reading for her. It is one think to read for you guys here because you know how it goes, and if you have an off day or whatever but when the person is paying you I felt a sort of responsibility to get it right. I mean if i was wrong i could be named a fraud or something and I dont want to be compared with those lunatics! Plus then there will go my chances of getting more clients! so I just wrote what I felt and said screw it and once i was done I sent it to her and after she read it she goes "oh I cant believe i paid such and such amount for this reading....that was too little!!! I will send you more money now!" I was pleasantly surprised and said "oh ok thank you" and she answered "no no thank YOU!" and its funny because when I got my second client I asked her what she thought about the spread I did for her since the other woman had the same area of interest and she said that it was very informative and thorough and she goes "but charge more because not for nothing but your giving a whole lot of information with that and you should charge this much for it" so I took her advice and thats what i charged the next client :) she also seemed to be quite happy :D and I didnt sleep at all thinking I had it all wrong but she replied with a message i hit the nail on the head a lot :D

so now I am thrilled! I am working on a website with one of those freewebs things. I hope it doesnt look so bad that the address starts with freewebs but since I am starting off I dont want to spend so much $$ making a website and a name and all. so I guess we shall see! step by step.....once i get this down I can move on to reading face to face assuming I dont faint from the self inflicted stress :joke:

Ange

Oh well done....:) that's great news...:)

It's brilliant when it takes off isn't it.....the buzz you get , but the fear too like you said about whether the cost is too high or whether they will like the reading....:)

I hope it continues to grow and you get a lot of enjoyment from doing the readings....:)

Ang x

afrosaxon

Good for you, Kung Pao! :thumbsup:

T.

Pao

thank you! well it hasnt really taken off but it was nice to have these experiences! and I am having a blast making the website. I am such a dork! :joke:

celticnoodle

Pao, that is fantastic! congratulations and continued success to you! :thumbsup: :)

franniee

Pao that is AWESOME!!!! You go girl!!!! :D Offer readings of that lovely rock you bought! That would be cool. :)

Baroli

Congrats! Knew you could, knew you would!!

Now about that face to face thing,...:D

Pao

thanks you guys :love:

Baroli said:
Now about that face to face thing,...:D

lol yea Franniee already told me i have to attend the monthly meetings so i can pratice on you guys but im deadly afraid! so not there yet!

step by step.... :D

peridot

Wow, some people are really great aren't they? awesome! congratulations!

Pao

yes! i was really touched by her generosity. I know I may be undercharging perhaps but I am just starting off and new at this so I feel silly charging a rediculous amount. Plus I am charging what I myself would risk paying a total stranger. its a different story if i know the reader is good though but i guess i will wait for me to build up my reputation or whatever....but im just happy to have taken the leap so i can also build my confidence in myself up :)