Tarot and Voting

Tongodiva

Whenever I do tarot readings, I focus on that person's energy. So when I do it for my own, I look within myself. So, my fellow Americans, given the way we use our intuition and are able to look through the unnecessary 'factors' given and get to the root of the problem, my question is; Who here will or has used the aid of their skills to help them vote for our new president? And how heavily will that weigh into your decision. A well educated knowledge plus intuition and what the cards say?

celticnoodle

not i. i have however, used the tarot cards to see who will win, and unfortunately my readings show that i'm not voting for the winner. :( i still am voting as i had originally planned, as i feel my vote is for the best person.

Nevada

Not in this election, because I followed it so closely from the start that I had little trouble deciding. But certainly if I was undecided, I'd use all means at my disposal to help me decide -- educating myself, digging deeper than what mainstream media offers, looking at the real issues and not just the ones the candidates seem to want me to look at, and using my intuition as well as tarot.

Nevada

Onyx

I agree. There is to much on the line and there is such a clear choice that I find I can not consider this a concern for the cards on how I will vote.

However I have used them to consider possible outcomes and how it would impact me.

Onyx.

Vadella

I stopped following when Hilary went out. :( lol I just did my own reading for this after reviewing the post and thanks.... because now I'm confused. :p Just like celticnoodle who I was going to vote for isn't the person that America should vote on. Now, I have to think seriously here.

cardlady22

which Spread?

Can anyone suggest the type of Spread that would give the most/best information on such a thing? I am very new and would appreciate a bit of the "why" as well.

Rob

Beginner though I may be, I think Tarot is helpful in making important choices.
Asking it who I should vote for might be smarter than trusting media coverage.
Ridiculous amounts of attention have been given to unimportant, superficial things.
As I see it, only by trusting what I innately feel to be right can I decide properly.
Cards can only tell you so much, though...it's good to consider the bigger picture.
Keeping an open mind to any source of insight will help you make the right choice.

Only time will tell who will win, of course, and it'll be interesting to see what happens.
Both times I've used the Tarot to look at the situation, I've gotten similar results.
Americans have greater incentive to choose wisely this time given recent events.
Many people seem to have their minds made up already, but there's a lot on the line...
Anyway, using tarot for voting is an interesting concept. Why not use it? Can't hurt.

Grizabella

No! I'll vote according to my own carefully considered decision, not based on the media but based on what I've seen and heard of the candidates themselves. I can't imagine letting the cards tell me how to vote. There's too much chance of error that way. I might do a spread on some aspects of the issue but never to give me a decision.

ofbainbridge

"cardlady22
Can anyone suggest the type of Spread that would give the most/best information on such a thing? I am very new and would appreciate a bit of the "why" as well. "

Here is 1 possible spread...

Person A.

Show me A’s inner face/ego (Card 1)

Show me how A’s inner ego will influence their thoughts on…. (name a subject)

Pull one card for each of the following subjects:

Economics, Health Care, Religion, War, Whatever issue is most important to you...

Same for Person B

Blessings

Tongodiva

This is awesome insight thank you so much for responding guys :) I myself think that yes you should make a careful logical and educated vote. Consulting the tarot is just that, Consulting. Counseling. Not dictating your decision, but I believe that it would help to cut through some of the media hodge podge out there and get to the truth. It is certainly a good tool to use in aid of a decision. :D