Fairy Crystals.

mysticmanth

Does anybody have these. The lady in the shop told me that most people use them to make wishes on. I got a nice big scoop of these multi-coloured tiny crystals and put them in a bag. I thought of making wishes on them and then throwing them into the river etc...and carry on like that.
If you have these, how do you use them? x

Alectra

Well what do you mean by fairy crystals? Are you talking about the quartz that they dye. Because there is also Fairy Quartz and they also call it spirit quartz.

I think alot of people try to scam people and say crystals are some specific thing that they aren't. Ya know?

Chronata

Is it a bunch of tiny chips of multiple stones?

I have actually been looking for a place to purchase these (I add them to the soap I make!)

I found a site that referred to them as "Pixie Pebbles"

Of course, Fairies around my place do really enjoy these tiny little crystals!
I find them turning up in the most bizarre places in my apartment!

mysticmanth

Chronata said:
Is it a bunch of tiny chips of multiple stones?

Yes thats right x x
QUOTE]

franniee

I got one as a gift from thorhammer and I am totally enchanted by it! IT is stunning! IT is a geode with tiny crystals on it! I LOVE it! I highly recommend it.

mysticmanth

franniee said:
I got one as a gift from thorhammer and I am totally enchanted by it! IT is stunning! IT is a geode with tiny crystals on it! I LOVE it! I highly recommend it.

Mine isnt a geode. Its just lots of tiny multi coloured crystals that i put into a bag x x

Chronata

One of the other things I do with the tiny crystal chips is decorate my re4ading table when I do tarot events.

I just sort of scatter them around the table, and when clients are interested in them, I let them take a couple...and then I do a little reading with them, or tell them what the benefits are for the ones they are drawn to.

I too have made wishes on them, and thrown them into the creek...or hid them in the hollows of trees. :D

mysticmanth

That is a good idea about scattering them on a table :) x

I bet it would be nice to make a wish and then throw them in some earth x x