Faerie cards - little tricks during readings ...

WillowRose

Well, Yesterday my new Mystic Faerie tarot deck was delivered ,
I waited til my fiance got home and did a reading on him .
It was a very good reading , was very clear and the fae were def with us lol ,this is what happened to us ,
I laid out the cards without accidently reading the faerie greeting anyway I did a spread like this :

PAST PRESENT NEAR FUTURE ANSWER
ENERGIES HOPES/FEARS OUTCOME
(not laid out like that but when i post it doesn't stay how I actually read my cards last night but its close enough so i'll leave it )

and to the answer of the question , I got the faerie greeting card (I forgot to read it before hand & forgot to take it out of the deck ) We couldn't believe it , they were playing with us like You didn't do the greeting-you don't get an answer - It was all in good fun -very faerie !
so i did the greeting & continued on at the end of the reading I pulled out another card from the deck to get my answer & the card made total sense continuing on from another card from the reading .
The faeries were def with us lol- I've had something similar happen to me with faeries oracle just little funny things that happen throughout the reading that doesn't happen with normal decks ...little tricks ..

Does anyone know what I mean ?
Has anyone else that uses a fae deck had things like that happen in readings ?

ilweran

WillowRose said:
Does anyone know what I mean ?
Has anyone else that uses a fae deck had things like that happen in readings ?

My Mystic Faerie seems more opinionated than my other decks - it made it clear it wanted to be used regularly and for practical issues :D Unfortunately for them, I've been avoiding reading recently because I know if I try all I'll get is cards reflecting my anxiety over our house purchase. I may have to give it a try anyway and see what they have to say.