When is True North on the Sidereal Zodiac?

Yygdrasilian

The dispute over when exactly we enter the Age of Aquarius is really a dispute of where and when we set the RAAN.

Right Angle of Ascending Node (RAAN) is a point in spacetime on the Zodiacal Ecliptic from which all other measurements are calibrated - like how a navigator would set North as Zero degrees, except the Ecliptic Plane is the sea upon which we sail.
So, to know our position in spacetime our calendar need be a map, and our map a calendar.

There are three precessions, each circumscribing an axis, that intersect at Earth's core. The shape the Great Year makes in the Earth (not as a linear progression, but as a whole) can be imagined as something like a symbol often referred to as the Seed of Life.

Once the wobbles of precession spiral their way to the center, the center becomes the circumference and the cycle starts over.
This Zero Point corresponds with RAAN as a specific date and location on the zodiacal ecliptic.

So, then, does anyone know where and when Ourobouros swallows its own tail?

cardlady22

I don't know anything about Vedic/sidereal calculations other than the fact that they change with precession, but I found this site
http://www.glenn.freehomepage.com/writings/sidereal/

Does anyone know of a database or calculator for finding when Spica rises at your local midnight?
*I have a book called Stars and Planets by Ian Ridpath (DK Publishing, 1998) that says it is 260 light-years away. Tzolkin? It also says that the Sun passes through Virgo from Sep 16 to Oct 31, so do I start looking for it near the beginning of that date range?

firecatpickles

Astronomical and astrological time are not the same. The constellations and the signs are not the same.

But if you want to find Spica, you can use this virtual planetarium:

http://www.skyviewcafe.com/skyview.php

cardlady22

I appreciate the link, but I'm hopeless with figuring things out spatially. I have a vision problem that affects my depth perception and causes me to reverse things, especially when transferring from a book to real-life. When I use that program, do I look for a time/date when Spica appears on the far left of the circle (East?)