Buying stones??

Yellow_Munky

I don't know much about stones, although I do have some pendulums, but I am thinking of buying some sort of a stone to put it on my desk. Are there such things as stone to help make your working area more relaxing and less stress free? Or like a good luck stone in regards to education? ^^;;;

Cuz my desk is clutter with books and looks so uninviting......^^;;;

Any recommendation? I was thinking of getting a crystal......

So sorry if my question sounds so stupid since I am not exactly an expert in buying stones.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to answer my question! :D

franniee

Thorhammer told me fairy crystals are wonderful for by your computer. :D

I have a quartz crystal and a citrine and the fairy crystal.

i also have lovely agates etc.

Yellow_Munky

franniee said:
Thorhammer told me fairy crystals are wonderful for by your computer. :D

I have a quartz crystal and a citrine and the fairy crystal.

i also have lovely agates etc.

I know what a quartz crystasl and an agates are, but I have no idea what the other stones you have listed are. But, i will definetely check out those other stones you mentioned.

Thanks! :D

thorhammer

Yeah, fairy quartz, a form of amythyst and sometimes citrine, is wonderful for your computer area - the theory goes that the many small points dissipate the excessive electromagnetic radiation that your 'puter emits. The best stuff comes from South Africa, sadly :(

Egg-shaped stones are also good for larger spaces, so an egg of amethyst, perhaps rose quartz or a lovely soothing jasper of some kind. I'm a big fan of ocean jasper, myself, though it can be hard to find.

\m/ Kat

CJ7

Hi, yeah I would recommend a quartz or an amethyst (helps to clear minds).
Some other stones that may help you:

Jade (serenity, alleviates fears and anxieties)
Onyx (enhance determination and perseverance)
fluorite (helps with concentration, aids learning and lateral thinking).

Yellow_Munky

thorhammer said:
Yeah, fairy quartz, a form of amythyst and sometimes citrine, is wonderful for your computer area - the theory goes that the many small points dissipate the excessive electromagnetic radiation that your 'puter emits. The best stuff comes from South Africa, sadly :(

Egg-shaped stones are also good for larger spaces, so an egg of amethyst, perhaps rose quartz or a lovely soothing jasper of some kind. I'm a big fan of ocean jasper, myself, though it can be hard to find.

\m/ Kat

oh wow, that sounds like great advices!

CJ7 said:
Hi, yeah I would recommend a quartz or an amethyst (helps to clear minds).
Some other stones that may help you:

Jade (serenity, alleviates fears and anxieties)
Onyx (enhance determination and perseverance)
fluorite (helps with concentration, aids learning and lateral thinking).

it seems everybody is saying that i should either get a quartz or an amethyst.....^^;; I guess I should definetely get them then or at least one of them.

thanks for responding you guys! :D

Sinduction

I started out by just looking. I found that the stones I was drawn to actually had the properties that I needed to bring into my life. So I say just go to what you're drawn to. It's addicting for sure!

Emerald_Empress

I keep obsidian on my desk, and a Citrine geode.