Stones for pregnancy

minrice

My best friend just found out that she is pregnant! Do any of you know what stones are good for pregnant women?

Kathy24

minrice said:
My best friend just found out that she is pregnant! Do any of you know what stones are good for pregnant women?

I looked on my tarot stone guide that came with my stones and saw that Aventurine is a stone that is associated with The Empress and it symbolizes female sexuality, family, fertility, childbirth and mother. Hope this helps! :)

JONIKA

Maybe even Rose Quartz for love and nurturing, and red tiger eye (root chakra) and carnelian (sacral chakra) for areas of a woman's body that need to be protected the most... :)

blackbird78

Moss Agate and Coral

lark

For healthy pregnancy in general..Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Moonstone, and Unikite
For support during pregnancy...Azurite, Peridot, Jasper.
Fatigue during pregnancy...Hematite
For labour pains .....Lapis Lazuli

diane drizzy

As lark said, I have a friend who wore a moonstone ring for her entire pregnancy. She had the easiest term I had ever seen! Calm and symptom free, unlike her usual self!

minrice

Thank you so much everyone! This information is much appreciated :) I am of course hoping she will have an easy pregnancy, and my cards seem to indicate this, but you never know. Anything helps!

Tongodiva

This is not a stone per say but in my culture (Northern Mexican) when a woman is pregnant she wears a metal object over her navel. Usually it's a key on a safety pin attached to her undies. This protects her womb from the tidal nature of the moon's pull. She would also wear a wooden 'deer's eye' to ward off evil eye. Usually as a bracelet or neck charm.

[Edit] or an amulet of some sort that catches a person's attention so as not to focus on her growing womb and inadvertently cast evil eye :)

minrice

Interesting Tongodiva! That's funny, I'm almost in Northern Mexico ;)

Sophie

Jade (jadeite), especially the milky green variety, is also good.

Congratulations on the mother-to-be!