PDA

View Full Version : Stones for pregnancy

minrice
20-11-2008, 02:17
My best friend just found out that she is pregnant! Do any of you know what stones are good for pregnant women?

Kathy24
20-11-2008, 05:55
My best friend just found out that she is pregnant! Do any of you know what stones are good for pregnant women?

I looked on my tarot stone guide that came with my stones and saw that Aventurine is a stone that is associated with The Empress and it symbolizes female sexuality, family, fertility, childbirth and mother. Hope this helps! :)

JONIKA
20-11-2008, 09:09
Maybe even Rose Quartz for love and nurturing, and red tiger eye (root chakra) and carnelian (sacral chakra) for areas of a woman's body that need to be protected the most... :)

blackbird78
23-11-2008, 03:35
Moss Agate and Coral

lark
23-11-2008, 05:14
For healthy pregnancy in general..Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Moonstone, and Unikite
For support during pregnancy...Azurite, Peridot, Jasper.
Fatigue during pregnancy...Hematite
For labour pains .....Lapis Lazuli

diane drizzy
23-11-2008, 07:54
As lark said, I have a friend who wore a moonstone ring for her entire pregnancy. She had the easiest term I had ever seen! Calm and symptom free, unlike her usual self!

minrice
23-11-2008, 08:04
Thank you so much everyone! This information is much appreciated :) I am of course hoping she will have an easy pregnancy, and my cards seem to indicate this, but you never know. Anything helps!

Tongodiva
23-11-2008, 11:25
This is not a stone per say but in my culture (Northern Mexican) when a woman is pregnant she wears a metal object over her navel. Usually it's a key on a safety pin attached to her undies. This protects her womb from the tidal nature of the moon's pull. She would also wear a wooden 'deer's eye' to ward off evil eye. Usually as a bracelet or neck charm.

[Edit] or an amulet of some sort that catches a person's attention so as not to focus on her growing womb and inadvertently cast evil eye :)

minrice
26-11-2008, 04:43
Interesting Tongodiva! That's funny, I'm almost in Northern Mexico ;)

Sophie
26-11-2008, 21:16
Jade (jadeite), especially the milky green variety, is also good.

Congratulations on the mother-to-be!