An unfortunate experience...

Jyscal

Hey all... Im not sure if this has been mentioned before but here goes... I done a reading yesterday morning to see how things were going job wise. I couldnt make heads or tails of the cards!! Now i know Ive still got tonnes to learn but i normally have a decent idea of wats going on. Anyway i finished the reading and was packing the cards away when i noticed i had left 5 or 6 cards in the box!! Talk about dumb!lol This is the first time its happened but it still had me rattled. Could this be a message from the cards or just a lesson to pay more attention next time!?

Soothsayer

Did you happen to note which cards you left in the box? It may have made more sense to you than the reading itself.

214red

which cards were they?

Jyscal

Ah..! Now i feel like an idiot. I was so upset by it i didnt look, Just packed the cards away. I know one of them was the Star. Most of the cards were reversed too.

SunChariot

Jyscal said:
Hey all... Im not sure if this has been mentioned before but here goes... I done a reading yesterday morning to see how things were going job wise. I couldnt make heads or tails of the cards!! Now i know Ive still got tonnes to learn but i normally have a decent idea of wats going on. Anyway i finished the reading and was packing the cards away when i noticed i had left 5 or 6 cards in the box!! Talk about dumb!lol This is the first time its happened but it still had me rattled. Could this be a message from the cards or just a lesson to pay more attention next time!?

Absolutely, in my view anything that happens out of the ordinary is a sign from the universe. And these signs contain messages we can learn from. I personally do not believe in coincidence and believe that anything that looks like coincidence is in reality a sign.

I have had this too, and in my eyes it is not something you did that was dumb, but something the universe purposely did to get that message to you. Something guided your hands when you took the cards out of the box to do just what you did, to leave those cards there. Call it the universe, your guides, your higher powers....however you want to see it, you were guided to do just what you did so you could have that message.

I have found, in my personal experience, that when cards stay in the box they do have a message for you but it is a personal message and unrelated to the question(s) of the reading.

What I would do when this happens is lay the cards out and try to see what they are telling you. It might be a message for you about why you were having trouble with teh reading, maybe something you needed to learn first, or to see things in a new way first before it makes sense to you.

If you still remember what the cards were, you could do it now. It would be best if you laid the cards out in the order they were in in the box, but if you can't remember, work with what you have. I am sure there is some relevant info there.

Babs

SunChariot

Jyscal said:
Ah..! Now i feel like an idiot. I was so upset by it i didnt look, Just packed the cards away. I know one of them was the Star. Most of the cards were reversed too.

Please stop insulting yourself (calling yourself dumb or an idiot):heart:. It is simply untrue. There is no cause for that at all. You are no worse than anyone here and we all start at zero, knowing nothing at all, and work our way up:heart:

These are all life lessons and our life shows them to us in many ways. Whatever happened happened for a good reason and was a life lesson for you. Maybe the cards purposely did not make sense to you and then you found the cards in the box for the simple reason that you were meant to stop and think about what it means to you when cards are left in the box. Likely this experience was given to you so you will know what to do next time cards are left in the box.

Maybe your cards have a message they want to give you in the future in that way, by leaving cards in the box. And they knew if you had not had this experience first you wuld not be able to see and understand this as a message to you.

Life teaches us what we need to know in the future as we go along. We do not HAVE to know it all now, life will teach us what we need to know.

Babs

Nevada

Oh, don't beat yourself up over that. Happens to me a lot. Some decks seem to have really close fitting boxes. Once you get accustomed to which of your decks do, you'll remember to check inside the box when you remove them. I've never considered those cards important though. Now that I read the other posts here I'm wondering if I should...

Nevada

ana luisa

Sometimes the answer does not need 78 cards to manifest itself...

Grizabella

You can either think the cards left in the box were a special message or that they were just not necessary to the message the rest of the deck had for you. The fact that you didn't notice which cards were left in the box definitely tells me that they just weren't necessary to the message. If they had been necessary, they would have captured your attention more.

Jyscal

Greetings

Thanx for the input guys, really appreciate it. Al least i also i know im not the only one lol:) i slept by my friends place last night who also reads the cards and she agrees that i shouldn be so hard on myself and yes the cards were definately try to tell me something. I agree EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Grizabella raises a good point though as well, but i just get the feeling the cards were saying something. Now i just wish i could figure out wat it was they were trying to tell me:) Thanx again!