what is it?

reds97

A psychic gave this stone to me years ago... and i am not sure what it is and what it is suspose to help me with.
Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• stone.jpg
    stone.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 130

Phoenix

Looks like a Jade stone to me, but there isn't enough light in the pic to tell for sure. Could you retake with a little more light?

Aoife

I can't quite make out in the picture if it has reddish markings - if it does, I think it's bloodstone.
Could also be verdite, soapstone, or jade.

Musie

Looks like Malachite. A good grounding, earthy stone to me :)

rostie

could also be nefrite...

Aoife

Yes, I agree with Rostie - nephrite jade.

Sulis

I also thought bloodstone or nephrite jade but as you can`t really tell what the colour is from the pic it`s very hard to tell.

Love and light

Crystalmynx xx

reds97

thank you all... i guess i will have to find a shop here in town.
I know it is not bloodstone.. it has extra patches of green, not red.
I thought it might be GREEN AVENTURINE or PREHNITE depending on what picture is on the net.

Thank you for your help.

Sandra

Kyrielle

My piece of prehnite is a much paler green. My aventurines are about the color of the stone in the picture. Aventurine also tends to be evenly colored and often has sparkles of mica or pyrite bits. To me, the stone in the picture seems to be a medium green, marbled with streaks of darker green. I'll put in my vote for jade also, especially if it is opaque.

-- Kyrielle

coldsuns

It look like a blessing jade from Buddha. Anyway it should be a good jade you bring along with you anywhere you go to bless you. An aventurine has a light but dull colour.