Crystals for wishes and healing

Azarial

In another thread, I got the idea of makign a prayer bowl. I would like to fill it with crystals that are good for healing, and for wishes. Can anyone recommend me some crystals that are good for this?

Briar Rose

What kind of healing?

I used Citrine and Blue Lace Agate for healing with my colon surgery.

I am guessing if healing be spiritual in nature you might might to try Celestite, and Infinite.

I have, "Love Is In the Earth" and other Crystal books if you need me to look anything up.

I like to add a clear votive holder filled with water and a deity for my healing alter.

Healing wishes to you :heart:

Azarial

I guess some things that would work for any type of healing, physical, spiritual, emotional.

nedrea

I have a piece of kunzite. A bit on the pricier side, but it's supposed to heal heartaches as well as align the chakras.

Azarial

What I did was grab a bunch of different tumbled stones, and some raw that I had in hopes that I would cover every possible angle of anything that I could possibly put in it hopefully, lol. It looks really pretty!

Briar Rose

I carry a healing pouch in my purse.

It has my totem on it, and inside is the citrine points, blue lace agate, a little flat buddha (for meditation) a pewter angel with the word strength, a clear blue glass with Healing on it.

I just love it. Anytime I am in my car, or anywhere I need a boost I can pull out this bag. And it reminds me of how grateful I am to have them!