New Sonia Choquette Deck out in January

lightbug

New Sonia Choquette Deck is here!

:) Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Answer-Simple-Oracle-Cards/dp/140191733X

"The Answer is Simple" the picture on the front of the box is charming. Too bad this deck will not be on the scene for the Holidays. ;)

* this is the author of Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose cards, Trust Your Vibes Oracle cards and Ask Your Guides cards.

lightbug

Well no-one seems to be interested in this one. But -- since the deck seems to have hit Amazon, I was wondering if anyone has seen this or purchased it?

I have a whole bunch of new decks to get to know, but the mystery surrounding this one is intriguing. LOL ;)

Don't know anything about this other than it is a 62 card deck.

WolfSpirit

Hi lightbug,
I have another one of Sonia Choquettes decks - I think it is called Ask Your Guides Oracle cards - and I think this new one is a lot like it.
Although it is difficult to find out from just one picture and the brief description at amazon ;)
The deck I have I would not call strictly oracle, it also has an element of affirmation/self-help.

I also have a few of Choquettes books, I find she can help lift my spirits up sometimes, but she has written a lot lately and I think she is repeating herself a lot. Not a problem probably for the die-hard fans, but I don't feel the need to have everything that has her name on it.
I do like her style and when I am down and in need of a dose of positive thinking, I like to reach for one of her books :)

HarmonyWind

Oooh. I like the one picture. I wish there was a way to see more of the cards, however, to get a better sense of what it is like. It's something I might be intersted, but it's hard to go on just the one image. Though, I guess not knowing saves me a trip to the de-enabling thread :) Hopefully, some more info or sample cards will be added soon.