Looking for the deck on 48 hours yesterday

wasyteyelo

Yesterday on 48 hours hard evidence there was a story about a woman in So. Florida who was charged and convicted using card reading as a way to fraud people, but it showed her reading her cards and I was wondering if anyone recognized the deck she was using. I got a really good look at the devil card and it was flames with the head of a man (looked a lot like Jack Nicholson) emerging from the flames. I looked all over the internet last night and didn't see anything like them. Very realistic and colorful, maybe a photo the sun card was just a big sun. The cards were very large. Hoping someone here saw the show and knows the deck.

stefficus

i seem to remember a post discussing how the devil in one deck looked like jack - the rohrig, perhaps? someone here has seen it, because that definitely rings a bell.

wasyteyelo

The show featured a woman

who was telling clients there was a curse on their money and that hey needed to sign it over to her so she could pray over it to release the bad ju ju, but then she never returned it (or at least that is what her accusers take was)

stefficus

nope, not the rohrig. *thinks* i KNOW i remember a thread about this! :laugh:

colorwalk

stefficus said:
i seem to remember a post discussing how the devil in one deck looked like jack - the rohrig, perhaps? someone here has seen it, because that definitely rings a bell.

I got a bit curious so I did a search for Jack Nicholson in the Tarot Decks forum. I think you mean this thread. Someone mentioned the Devil card of the Tarot Art Nouveau looking like Jack (link to actual card here). It doesn't seem to fit with wasyteyelo's description of the Devil card he saw though?

On a different note, that link to the predictions made for 2008 was almost painful to read. They really did get just about everything wrong, didn't they!