PDA

View Full Version : My friend has my forum account stuck on her computer

Satori
10-12-2008, 13:10
OK.
I was at Shell Oracle's house and used her computer to show her something on AT. I signed in from her computer, accessed my account, but did not tell her computer to remember me or anything like that.

Well even when she tries to sign-out of my account she continues to get my account info...and she can't sign-in as herself!

this actually helped me recently, because she was able to upload some photos for my new thread in Spirituality, but, I don't want to get in trouble with Solandia if she sees the two of us accessing the forum at the same time etc....

What do we do? Shell is trying to dump her cookies etc., but it isn't working. I don't know that much about how to fix this...so I'm lost.

thanks!

GreenMoonBeam
10-12-2008, 13:29
A systems restore might fix the problem. Depends what browser firefox or IE?
If you could tell me, maybe I could help.

Mellifluous
10-12-2008, 16:41
She could download a free program called CCleaner (or CrapCleaner). It deletes cookies and browsing history and all kinds of stuff - permanently. Lets you choose which cookies to keep, too, if you don't want to delete all of them.

Sulis
10-12-2008, 21:57
I think she needs to clear her cookies if she can't get her computer to sign out of your account.

Take a look at this thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=108007