birthstone question

Dancinbear

I want to get a small skull carved out of my birthstone. I had an opal skull that actually drained my energy when I carried it. I lokked up birthstones and found differing opinions on what mine should be. I was born on Sept. 10, 1962. Any suggestions on a birthstone I could carry that would be benificial to me?

cardlady22

Most of these lists are assigned based on the traits or qualities the stone enhances, compared with what a particular sign might represent or need. (except for when the jewelers' associations want to tweak sales!)

I like to look at both sides since there is a "polarity" going on with the sign opposite yours. I compare it to the balance pole that a tightrope walker uses. Virgo/Mercury and Pisces/Neptune

amazonite, moss agate, sugilite

amethyst, blue lace agate, fluorite

It might be easier to list the gemstone materials a particular supplier offers and choose based on the properties.

It's interesting that your Tarot Constellation works out to the 19/10/1 set and your Playing Card is the Ace of Diamonds!

franniee

My birthday is also in sept and my birthstone has always been sapphire. I have also done well with aquamarine.... and of course amethyst....

But I looked up your crystal astrology.... without your time of birth.... not sure if it will change the info that much but here is what Marina has:

Sun Sabian Symbol: A ouija board. Acumen
17°01' Virgo Crystal: Golden Beryl

Moon Sabian Symbol: Two awards for bravery in war. Recognition
22°46' Capricorn Crystal: Bloodstone (Heliotrope)

Mercury Sabian Symbol: A noon siesta. Recuperation
13°47' Libra Crystal: Green Apophyllite

Venus Sabian Symbol: A house-raising. Helpfulness
2°58' Scorpio Crystal: Aegirine-Augite

Mars Sabian Symbol: A Chinese woman nursing a baby with a message. Materialization
11°46' Cancer Crystal: Chinese Writing Stone (Porphyrite)
Jupiter Sabian Symbol: A cross lying on rocks. Conscience
6°20' Pisces Crystal: Staurolite
Saturn Sabian Symbol: A performer of a mystery play. Subtlety
5°33' Aquarius Crystal: White/Clear Topaz
Uranus Sabian Symbol: A large white cross upraised. Glorification
1°55' Virgo Crystal: White Gold
Neptune Sabian Symbol: An embassy ball. Display
11°18' Scorpio Crystal: Blue Diamond
Pluto Sabian Symbol: A boy molded in his mother's aspiration for him. Exaction
10°07' Virgo Crystal: Cluster Quartz Crystal
North Node Sabian Symbol: The constellations in the sky. Surety
6°39' Leo Crystal: Star Sapphire
South Node Sabian Symbol: A child born of an eggshell. Essentiality
6°39' Aquarius Crystal: Septarian (Dragonstone)

Here is the link http://www.crystalastrology.com/natal.php

BTW I have the book if you want to borrow it. :D

HearthCricket

I know that your birthstone is sapphire, but I am immediately picking up that an amethyst, flourite, or clear quartz would work best for you!