PDA

View Full Version : More lines, please!

HearthCricket
17-12-2008, 10:28
I vote for more lines (we presently get about 4) in the "Interests" section of our profiles. I think this would give us an opportunity to share more of what we like and who we are, as well as being very helpful when others are gifting or doing exchanges. Just a thought to toss out there!!

Thank you for listening! :)

Grizabella
17-12-2008, 11:57
I've found that you can put a lot at the end of your wishlist ----that's where I put my interests and such for exchanges and it seems to have caught on.

FaireMaiden
17-12-2008, 12:37
I agree HearthCricket... Indeed, I think all our personal information should be underneath our Profile Picture, with all the tarot decks, etc. on the left-hand side of the page like they are now... There's a ton of blank space underneath our Profile Picture that is just going to waste.

minrice
17-12-2008, 15:02
It would be nice to have the info broken up but like Grizabella I too have stuffed everything into my wishlist box ;)

Solandia
18-12-2008, 11:51
Hi HC, thanks for the suggestion. I've increased the amount of text that will fit in both the Biography and Interests field.

HearthCricket
18-12-2008, 13:23
Hi HC, thanks for the suggestion. I've increased the amount of text that will fit in both the Biography and Interests field.

Thank you, Solandia! What a lovely holiday gift for all of us! Time to play!! ((()))