PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

Dancinbear
20-12-2008, 07:57
I recently bought Moldavite oil. The last two nights I have put some in my bathtub. After a while I started feeling very odd. My head started swimming and when I put my head under water to rinse my hair, I felt like I couldn't tell which way was up. I stumbled around for the next few minutes till my head felt attached to my body again. Does Moldavite help in astral traveling as this is what came to mind when I tried to figure out what the experience was?

Anybody else ever have strange experiences with Moldavite?

poivre
20-12-2008, 08:14
When I asked about the moldavite stone in a store, the lady told me
that it had something to do with the movie ET.
Was there something in that movie that talked about moldavite?
She said something about astral travel, but at that time, I didn't
understand. Brought the stone home and haven't touched it since.
Her conversation was a bit disturbing at the time! :D

ros
:)

Alectra
20-12-2008, 08:24
I don't know one person who hasn't had an interesting experience with moldavite. I have one little piece and it disappears all the time. I have just come to accept it. I don't know where it goes or what it does but most of them time its not with me.

MCsea
20-12-2008, 14:29
I LOVE my moldavite! yes it has a BIG affect on me, I have to keep it in glass or it blows up electrical appliances, when I first got it I had it near my computer, and we went through 2 hard drives and 2 monitors in 6 months.. then I looked around hmmm found the culprit and put it behind glass - it comes out to play often!!
I use it mainly to calm my migraines.

there is a book on Moldavite (which I have to purchase ONE DAY)

I think its an extraordinary stone

my mums advice - dont drive while wearing Moldavite ;)

MARINA

The crowned one
20-12-2008, 14:36
I have a large collection of it, along with my meteorite collection. I have never had anything "strange happen". It just sits on the shelf I put it on. I do love the range of greenish shades that are popular in the market, but for me meteorites are much more fascinating as they are not from this planet.

Briar Rose
20-12-2008, 14:49
Usually when I wear my modavite ring I can feel the vibrations in a room more intensely. Sometimes I don't know if that's a good thing as it depends on the situation. But it does have that drugged affect at times.

singerofpeace
20-12-2008, 16:29
I get flushed and lightheaded, I have to stop wearing my piece after a while. It's so intense and I love it, but...... phew.

All Is One
20-12-2008, 23:49
I want a piece....I'll put it behind glass and take it out when I'm prepared.

NO oil of moldavite in my bathtub...thank you very much. I'm close enough to astral travel in my own brain minerals without help.

But it sounds really interesting, DB!

Apollonia
21-12-2008, 00:38
This is a fascinating thread--thanks so much for starting it, Dancinbear! Because of this thread, I just ordered a lovely Moldavite pendant, and I can't wait to see what will happen when I wear it. I've just begun to take more of an interest in astral travel, so we'll see, and I'll report back if I have any interesting experiences...

Sophie
21-12-2008, 01:35
I have a beautiful moldavite pendant. For a long time after buying it (online), I didn't feel drawn to wear it. I just looked at it, and put it away. When I started to wear it, I became so sad I could have topped myself. I tested wearing it and not wearing it on several consecutive days, and the effect was always the same. So I don't wear it anymore :(. But when it just sits in the vicinity, nothing happens. I was very surprised by the effect it had, I wouldn't have believed it before.

My thoughts on that is that I take so easily to astral travel and all forms of psychic activity that moldavite is an overload. Either that, or I'm homesick for yon stars ;)

Dancinbear
21-12-2008, 02:33
Wow, interesting and varied experiences. I bought some moldavite bath salts and am going to try them out tonight. I'll post back what happens.

blackroseivy
21-12-2008, 02:58
Moldavite captures my interest, but I don't own any as yet... Now I'm in the market, though! ;)

rosebud_a320
22-02-2009, 10:08
I have a Moldavite Pendant and was excited intitially to see what the effects would be.
At first I have to admit I was a little disapointed...nothing at all, it was very gradually that subtle changes began to occur, after 2 days I felt sick all the time and I stopped dreaming, this is unheard of for me, I am a vivid dreamer and yet I was falling into these black sleeps at night.

My thought patterns have also changed, I used to reminiss a lot about the past, not sure if you are familiar with Bach Flower remedies but I went from a Honeysuckle constintution to 'the past is the past and what's the point even thinking about it' mind set. I shared this with a friend on here and they comented the Moldavite must be helping me to release baggage I no longer need and it rings true for me.

After 2 weeks of feeling so ill, I am starting to feel so much sharper and clear headed, I also have a strange sensation that when I am seeing normally I am looking out of a window, that my eyes are windows....hard to explain.

Razordance
24-02-2009, 03:45
Rosebud, I've heard that about moldavite. It's supposed to help bring on needed changes, and it doesn't tend to be gentle when it does this. I have a small piece and it is definitely one of the strongest crystals I own. It does have a bit of a tendancy to make me light headed when I carry it, and I have destroyed at least one cell phone with it... :-) Wonderful crystal though...

rosebud_a320
24-02-2009, 07:33
I nearly forgot to mention that when I wore Clear Quartz at the same time as Moldavite the effects seem to Magnify x 10!

Briar Rose
24-02-2009, 20:31
After reading this thread agan, I got the feeling that maybe the Moldavite could be picking up on everyone's past life experiences? That's why some of you felt ill?

Maybe it's the lag in the travel time? Could the mineral do something to our cells? I think so. Perhaps it's because it's not of this earth, the vibrational pulse the Moldavite gives off doesn't chime with our pulse here on earth?

Or could it be you were picking up someone else vibrations at the time?

Heather Daffodil
10-03-2009, 12:41
I gotta try this stone. Anyone have a good source for getting a pendant or something made of this Moldavite? I think it may actually be a help to me at the present time.

Alta
10-03-2009, 22:12
Anyone have a good source for getting a pendant or something made of this Moldavite? I think it may actually be a help to me at the present time.Not specifically but scan through this thread;

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=81469

blackroseivy
11-03-2009, 00:38
Bet its effect would be SOMETHING w/a Herk diamond...

juju lazuli
13-03-2009, 04:58
I picked up a small piece yesterday as I was very intrigued by the comments on this thread. I held it while meditating and didn't really feel anything different.....and then I realized that I was feeling very dizzy and nauseated!

I felt just a bit sick the rest of the day, even though I put it down.

I didn't enjoy the feeling, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should continue to work with it and see if this passes. Perhaps it's working on some issues that I need to get rid of?

All Is One
13-03-2009, 05:14
DancinBear sent me a piece of it. I'm not sure I'm up for all of this intensity. I read through the thread and I think I'll keep it with my other precious minerals for now!

morticia monroe
13-03-2009, 07:39
I gotta try this stone. Anyone have a good source for getting a pendant or something made of this Moldavite? I think it may actually be a help to me at the present time.

You have a PM

rosebud_a320
13-03-2009, 08:38
I picked up a small piece yesterday as I was very intrigued by the comments on this thread. I held it while meditating and didn't really feel anything different.....and then I realized that I was feeling very dizzy and nauseated!

I felt just a bit sick the rest of the day, even though I put it down.

I didn't enjoy the feeling, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should continue to work with it and see if this passes. Perhaps it's working on some issues that I need to get rid of?

Yes this is exactly how I felt for the first week, I just wore my Moldavite on and off, then gradually the side effects wore off and I could keep it on for longer periods of time.
Now its strange as it feels like a second skin, my other necklaces are being neglected....I just miss it when its not there.
If someone was to ask how I feel now this minute whilst wearing the Moldavite I would say no different than normal, no amazing happenings.....yet if I compare the person I was 1 1/5 months ago to myself now, there is a huge difference. I feel like I am slowly releasing emotional baggage I have carried for years, no Tarot 'Tower' dramatics, I just seemed to have woken up one day and changed my thinking patterns.

A lovely feeling :)

entropy
13-03-2009, 10:53
How big does the crystal have to be to have impact?

clearcat
14-03-2009, 02:12
How big does the crystal have to be to have impact?

I've /heard/ that sometimes even tiny pieces can have large power to them and that bigger isn't always better.

I've personally been curious about this crystal for a couple months - but wary to go off and buy. I've also heard a bit too much about people touting recycled broken green glass as the real thing. :(

entropy
14-03-2009, 03:59
Clearcat - I just bought a ring off e-bay... I'm terribly curious, but I'm also a little concerned that it might be glass. I'm not sure how you'd tell the difference...

rosebud_a320
14-03-2009, 04:48
Clearcat - I just bought a ring off e-bay... I'm terribly curious, but I'm also a little concerned that it might be glass. I'm not sure how you'd tell the difference...

This guide may help:

http://reviews.ebay.com/A-Guide-to-Moldavite_W0QQugidZ10000000000786402?ssPageName=BU YGD:CAT:-1:SEARCH:3

Netzach
14-03-2009, 05:39
I have a friend who runs a crystal shop. He is extremely knowledgeable about crystals and what they can do. And he won't stock Moldavite. Very occasionally he will get a piece in for someone who he's absolutely certain is spiritually developed enough to cope with it and use it . . . but otherwise his advice is avoid it. He says it takes you down into the dark area of your being and, if you don't know how to deal with it, there can be problems.

Alissa
14-03-2009, 06:06
I have several pieces, but maybe it's just me... they don't do much of anything for me. I do enjoy them, but I don't notice much internal/emotional/energetic change when I'm wearing my moldavite and when I'm not.

No vibrant astral energy, no changes in dreams, no startling psychic flashes, nada. I really wish I got more outta it. :( I bought them with the hope they would take me to another level, but....

I am still attached to my pieces though. Maybe I'll start wearing my moldavite pendant again once the baby is old enough not to tear off necklaces. I have a necklace that's a small chunk (raw) and I have a large chunk of museum quality (also raw and unpolished/untumbled) that's shaped like a finger. I like to hold it. I just makes me happy the same as a good crystal might.

But no visionary stuff for me.... (sigh)

awookie
14-03-2009, 06:14
is this any help?

http://www.tarotforum.net/archive/index.php/t-56451.html

rosebud_a320
14-03-2009, 06:58
Netzach I can see where your friend is coming from, it really does depend on the person wearing or working with Moldavite or any Crystal for that matter.

Alissa I felt the same as you (Clear Quartz has a much impact on me)

after the sickness phase (it was like a PMS feeling), I thought OK now what...nothing. It was only when I was looking back through my Tarot diary I realized the profound changes that had occured.

I would recomend pairing the Moldavite with a Rose Quartz at first if sickness is experienced.

For a greater spiritual awareness (think High Priestess Tarot card) I find either Amethyst or Fluorite pair well with Moldavite.

crabpixie
17-03-2009, 17:39
Since reading this thread I have purchased a moldavite pendant online.

I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow so I will let you know what my experiences are with it :)

Mirabella
21-03-2009, 11:16
Can someone tell me a reliable site for buying moldavite? On ebay and most sites is fake.

crabpixie
21-03-2009, 13:29
Can someone tell me a reliable site for buying moldavite? On ebay and most sites is fake.

Yep! I purchased a moldavite pendant from this site, received it a few days ago, and I took it to a friend who is a gemologist and they confirmed for me yesterday it is genuine moldavite.

This is where i purchased it from: http://www.soul2soultreasures.com/

This stone is amazing.. it does highten your body temperature though. So far, these past two days
I have had bizarre powerful dreams and my readings seem clearer, also I feel balanced.

The lady that runs this site is also a reiki healer :)

Alissa
22-03-2009, 02:38

I highly recommend: http://heavenandearthjewelry.com

Mirabella
22-03-2009, 09:50
Yep! I purchased a moldavite pendant from this site, received it a few days ago, and I took it to a friend who is a gemologist and they confirmed for me yesterday it is genuine moldavite.

This is where i purchased it from: http://www.soul2soultreasures.com/

This stone is amazing.. it does highten your body temperature though. So far, these past two days
I have had bizarre powerful dreams and my readings seem clearer, also I feel balanced.

The lady that runs this site is also a reiki healer :)

Thanks, I love the rings.

Mirabella
22-03-2009, 10:05
I highly recommend: http://heavenandearthjewelry.com

Thanks, but so expensive. I've found two sites from Czech Republic where moldavite comes from. Authentic and cheap:

http://www.kamen-sperk.cz/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=118
http://www.rockshop.cz/store/index.php?searchStr=moldavite&act=viewCat

morticia monroe
24-03-2009, 07:22
Well this thread sparked my curiosity and I purchased a moldavite ring. It came in the mail about 30 minutes ago and I put it on my finger right away.

I'm nauseous, and can definitely feel the vibrations coming from it.

Later. Feeling much better. :)

clearcat
31-03-2009, 04:50
I got over a bit of my apprehension and made a purchase of some moldavite. One was a small wrapped pendant from Ebay (at a price that seemed too good to be true) and a three gram piece from Beyond the Rainbow (www.rainbowcrystal.com) (a source I trust)

Under a loupe (at 5x, 10x, and 15x) the two pieces looked very much the same material – but the energy coming off of them was quite different, imho.

The pendant felt warm to the touch where the unwrapped piece felt cold. When I first wore the pendant I felt palpitations in my throat and between my collar bone and heart (coupled with some pulling sensations in my sacral area – would joke that the reason why is because it looks a teensy bit phallic :) ) However, the piece from BtR makes me feel as if my head has been disconnected from my neck and shoulders. It actually feels like it’s floating on string if I’ve been handling it for a little while.

In terms of dreams and visions, my dreams have taken a turn for the wild and vivid in the last few weeks. My readings tend to be a bit brutal, however, if I meditate with a piece of moldavite and selenite before hand. (Vs working with selenite alone or labradorite)

awookie
01-04-2009, 06:00
sorry re-checked the link the item wasnt moldavite. No experiences as yet to explain about moldavite. Looks attractive and inviting. I must check the museum later tonight.Joke!

Sushi
02-04-2009, 05:42
After reading this thread and having some of the dreams I've had lately, I think it is time for me to get a moldavite. I am going to head down to the crystal shop near where I live and see if they have any. I'll report back soon. ;)

Sushi
02-04-2009, 08:58
Ok, I'm back. I traversed the slushy remains of winter and have returned with a pocket full of rocks and a much lighter wallet.
I bought a moldavite, 2 fluorite skulls, a labradorite sphere, a couple of tumbled golden labradorites and two small pieces of lapis lazuli. I don't feel any more enlightened yet. In fact I feel kinda dumb for spending over $50 on a bunch of rocks, but I am sure the feeling will pass.

There was a gorgeous moldavite skull at the shop I went to, but it was way out of my price range. (~$400) Wish I had my camera or cell to at least take a pic of it.

silverwings94
17-04-2009, 18:31
I ordered a pendant from Ebay and it arrived yesterday.Its stunning and I love it. So far nothing is different. I did find that I slept better last night, plus my knee felt better than it has in a very long time after the surgery.Tonight its hurting(that;s waht I get for running to the ambulance to go on a call).
Can someone explain to me how I can program it? I have cleansed it my smudging and placing it in the sunlight, and moonlight.
Thanks,
Kat

rosebud_a320
17-04-2009, 19:55
Sushi your post made me laugh, my other half has now banned me from entering any new age shop unless I am accompanied! :)

silverwings94 wear your pendant, it might take a couple of days for it to adjust to you and become a second skin. I found that the effects were very subtle, then I am not one of the people who picks up a crystal and can feel its vibrations straight away it always takes time for me.

silverwings94
18-04-2009, 01:01
Rosebud,
I have it on as I type this.One thing I have noticed is a very calming effect it has.Its almost like a floating feeling but very subtle. I just love it. After I finally went to bed last night)oops this morning at 5:45) I slept very well.
This is one pendant I will never part with.

Sushi your post made me laugh, my other half has now banned me from entering any new age shop unless I am accompanied! :)

silverwings94 wear your pendant, it might take a couple of days for it to adjust to you and become a second skin. I found that the effects were very subtle, then I am not one of the people who picks up a crystal and can feel its vibrations straight away it always takes time for me.

Yvresse
20-04-2009, 05:40
Hi silverwings94,
Could you let me know which seller you got it from? After reading this thread, I'm on the look out for some moldavite too. Though I'm on a budget, I'm nervous about getting fakes.

Has anyone else had electronics/computer problems with moldavite?

Thanks~

rosebud_a320
20-04-2009, 06:06
silverwings94 it does become a second skin, strangely enough on days where I am not wearing Moldavite I get asked 'where's that green thing shaped like Africa you you always wear?' lol

Thanks~

Yvresse I have had electronics problems but I really don't think they are related to the Moldavite, the internet connection has been slow at times nothing out of the ordinary.

silverwings94
20-04-2009, 09:33
Hi Yvresse,
I purchased mine from oceangemstore they are from California. I paid roughly $19.00 for mine and there is free shipping. One thing I do have to say is that I 'm concentrating more and feel very at peace.Its really amazing. Since I have been wearing it I have noticed that I sleep much better.This was the greatest investment that I could have gotten.
Kat

Hi silverwings94,
Could you let me know which seller you got it from? After reading this thread, I'm on the look out for some moldavite too. Though I'm on a budget, I'm nervous about getting fakes.

Thanks~

Yvresse
21-04-2009, 02:58
@rosebud_a320
Thanks! So it was only connection issues, no hardware damages? That's good to know because I really can't afford to replace phones, computers, etc. right now!

@silverwings94! I was a bit nervous about buying on ebay, but thanks for letting me know!

silverwings94
23-04-2009, 01:04
Yvresse,
No problem. I order alot from ebay and no problems with them.
I love my pendant. It does feel like a second skin..
Wishing you the best luck in finding the right pendant for you.
Kat

@rosebud_a320
Thanks! So it was only connection issues, no hardware damages? That's good to know because I really can't afford to replace phones, computers, etc. right now!

@silverwings94! I was a bit nervous about buying on ebay, but thanks for letting me know!

Yvresse
24-04-2009, 04:30
Thank you silverwings94!

silverwings94
28-04-2009, 04:34
Your welcome.
I had a great experience with it yesterday. I went to an erotic arts festival and was able to get into a workshop with Serpentesa the Snake Priestess. Her workshop introduced you to her Boas and you had a chance to dance with them. I am petriefied of snakes. It doesn't matter the size, even pictures I have to turn away from. I had my pendant on and was going to take it off so the snake wouldn't get cut by it. I was told to leave it on because of the grounding. Well I did.I was so in the present with my snake that I overcame that fear. I think if I had taken it off(the necklace) I wouldn't have gotten as far as to just touching with a finger.
I had "spiral" on my neck and he began constricting. Little did I know he was taking the pain that I have in my neck and absorbing it himself. Later he went to my right shoulder and repeated . Taking my pain from my shoulder. Today I am pain free in my neck and shoulder. I just wish I was able to get him to my knee and work his magick there.
There was such a calmness, I felt that my pendant was working on all my fears and helping me to accept that moment in time.
I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that I am more settled and in the moment. I can concentrate better and any nervousness gets absorbed in the pendant or it dissapates.
Kat

harmony1985
30-04-2009, 21:33
After lurking on this thread for weeks i have finally bought myself a piece of moldavite :D
It is only a small piece, my funds cant stretch to a large piece but i am assuming size doesnt matter?
Also, is just owning a piece in my flat enough or should i carry it around with me to get the full benefits of it?
Cant wait to receive it!!

entropy
03-05-2009, 10:13
I can say that, since my moldavite ring arrived, the shifts in my life have been happening at breakneck speed. Not that I want to attribute that all to the stone, but I can't help but notice...

HYLEG
10-05-2009, 17:22
Hi Entropy,

Could you please elaborate a bit? I am going through a very deep spiritual process of transformation triggered by the Moldavite and do need to exchange information with other people using the stone. I have my first piece since mid April of last year, how about you?

Thanks in advance for the kindness of your response,
HYLEG

red :)
12-05-2009, 21:27
HYLEG,
i have owned a peice of moldavite for a few months. i am experiencing something similar to you. so if you want some one to chat to about it im all for it :). it would be great to hear about others experiences with this amazing crystal.

morticia monroe
12-05-2009, 22:28
I had to take my ring off....it was driving me nuts.

entropy
13-05-2009, 04:51
Hi Entropy,

Could you please elaborate a bit? I am going through a very deep spiritual process of transformation triggered by the Moldavite and do need to exchange information with other people using the stone. I have my first piece since mid April of last year, how about you?

Thanks in advance for the kindness of your response,
HYLEG

Oy. So I've been seperated from my ex husband since 2006. I very much wanted to keep the marriage and the man. We've been talking about getting back together for most of that time, but he just wasn't doing anything. I read about moldovite on this thread, and decided to get a ring, half hoping that all the transformation everyone was discussing would come through for me.

Within a couple of weeks after recieving and wearing the ring, he had signed the divorce papers. NOT the answer I wanted.

Meanwhile, I got an interview for a new job, and have started hearing a lot more chatter about other job opportunities.

So far, the only concrete thing that has changed dramatically is the divorce. Everything else is just chatter.

I've gotten over the odd dreams, and now wear the ring 24/7.

What all that means? I'm still figuring it out. How much the changes have to do with the ring? Also a mystery. I'm still bumping along, somehow just along for the ride.

HYLEG
22-05-2009, 15:25
Oy. So I've been seperated from my ex husband since 2006. I very much wanted to keep the marriage and the man. We've been talking about getting back together for most of that time, but he just wasn't doing anything. I read about moldovite on this thread, and decided to get a ring, half hoping that all the transformation everyone was discussing would come through for me.

Within a couple of weeks after recieving and wearing the ring, he had signed the divorce papers. NOT the answer I wanted.

Meanwhile, I got an interview for a new job, and have started hearing a lot more chatter about other job opportunities.

So far, the only concrete thing that has changed dramatically is the divorce. Everything else is just chatter.

I've gotten over the odd dreams, and now wear the ring 24/7.

What all that means? I'm still figuring it out. How much the changes have to do with the ring? Also a mystery. I'm still bumping along, somehow just along for the ride.

Hi dear,

I think I can help you with this doubt of yours. You see, Moldavite is not a stone that brings about the transformation we think we want to see. It brings, instead, the transformation we NEED, we might not even recognize we need to go the other way but we do. You were divorced because it is the necessary step at this point in time to help you evolve spiritually. It is very possible that your ex-husband was holding your spiritual advancement back, so the Moldavite just gave you a kick of a help. In time, you'd have divorced your husband anyway, it would have just taken more time to end it definitely. The moldavite accelerated the process, gave definition to this area of your life now, instead of two years from now, understand?

You are now divorced (though you were already separated when you acquired your Moldavite) and have a new job. Give it a chance and you'll see much more positive transformations coming to your life. The time frame I see more commentaries about is TWO YEARS TIME. I'm in the middle of it for I have my Moldavite for 13 months now. I've been shown stuff I can't even describe properly, never mind my soul, how deep it was touched. It has been painful but I can see the point the stone is trying to make. I am following other people using it, so I can guarantee you the effects are very different from one person to the other. A client of mine was having serious problems with her business and also with her husband. It seems that the moldavite energy helped a lot, for she is doing very well with her husband and the business turned around in a very positive way. She thanks me a lot for insisting so much she should get the stone: she finally did and is much happier now.

It has been different with me. Moldavite is forcing me to face, to examine some deep seated old painful memories/events, it hasn't been easy but I do recognize it is a necessary step in my spiritual quest. Yes, I've been feeling a deep sadness but I won't get rid of my stones, no sir, let it come, we'll see where does it takes me. I'm also feeling an almost uncontrollable urge to move to Europe (from New York City), though I have no way of doing it. If the move is for the best I am sure my Moldavites (yes, I now have three stones, two rings, earrings and two pendants) willl see that I accomplish it.

In time, in case it was not understood: Moldavite CANNOT and WILL NOT change your Karma so, again, whatever comes to you helped by the stone energy are events and changes scheduled to happen to you, the Moldavite will expedite these events and changes, that's all. In other words, if you are bored to death with life here on Earth and need to speed up your process, whatever does that mean, Moldavite is the stone for you.

As companion stones I strongly recommend you get Herkimer Diamond, a couple of Satyaloka Crystals and some Quartz Crystals. Any quartz will work extremely well with Moldavite though the crystals I mention are particularly important.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Hyleg

rosebud_a320
23-05-2009, 00:53
It has been different with me. Moldavite is forcing me to face, to examine some deep seated old painful memories/events, it hasn't been easy but I do recognize it is a necessary step in my spiritual quest. Yes, I've been feeling a deep sadness but I won't get rid of my stones, no sir, let it come, we'll see where does it takes me. I'm also feeling an almost uncontrollable urge to move to Europe (from New York City), though I have no way of doing it. If the move is for the best I am sure my Moldavites (yes, I now have three stones, two rings, earrings and two pendants) willl see that I accomplish it.

In time, in case it was not understood: Moldavite CANNOT and WILL NOT change your Karma so, again, whatever comes to you helped by the stone energy are events and changes scheduled to happen to you, the Moldavite will expedite these events and changes, that's all. In other words, if you are bored to death with life here on Earth and need to speed up your process, whatever does that mean, Moldavite is the stone for you.

Hyleg

Hyleg I can very much relate to what you have written here, before I got the Moldavite I used to pine for past friends and the 'old times', when I started to wear my Moldavite after the initial feeling sick phase all these emotions just vanished, I feel my past is my past and I have no desire now even to revisit it in my thoughts. Even old friends now I feel nothing, just that yes I enjoyed their company in the past but now I no longer pine for these old friendships.
It is only when you look back over the months you realize the profound changes that have occured, it is very much like the Knight of Pentacles Tarot card, you plod along with every day life and the Moldavite seems to be making no difference and then when you stop, pause and reflect you realise what has changed and its yourself, how you feel, like you have released any thoughts and emotions that have been holding you back and preventing you from progressing in life.

I fgound a perfect description of Moldavite from the following link - www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/gems/moldavite

'On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Because its energies are so powerful it's a good idea to keep it near you a lot when you first get one and to meditate with it regularly. Whenever moldavite is used in meditation it is recommended that a grounding stone: black tourmaline, hematite, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, red jasper, or obsidian, be placed by the feet for grounding purposes.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.
On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Because its energies are so powerful it's a good idea to keep it near you a lot when you first get one and to meditate with it regularly. Whenever moldavite is used in meditation it is recommended that a grounding stone: black tourmaline, hematite, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, red jasper, or obsidian, be placed by the feet for grounding purposes.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.

On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.'

entropy
25-05-2009, 04:11
I understand - I'm not particularly enjoying it all, mind you, but I keep wearing the stone.

Hi dear,

I think I can help you with this doubt of yours. You see, Moldavite is not a stone that brings about the transformation we think we want to see. It brings, instead, the transformation we NEED, we might not even recognize we need to go the other way but we do. You were divorced because it is the necessary step at this point in time to help you evolve spiritually. It is very possible that your ex-husband was holding your spiritual advancement back, so the Moldavite just gave you a kick of a help. In time, you'd have divorced your husband anyway, it would have just taken more time to end it definitely. The moldavite accelerated the process, gave definition to this area of your life now, instead of two years from now, understand?

You are now divorced (though you were already separated when you acquired your Moldavite) and have a new job. Give it a chance and you'll see much more positive transformations coming to your life. The time frame I see more commentaries about is TWO YEARS TIME. I'm in the middle of it for I have my Moldavite for 13 months now. I've been shown stuff I can't even describe properly, never mind my soul, how deep it was touched. It has been painful but I can see the point the stone is trying to make. I am following other people using it, so I can guarantee you the effects are very different from one person to the other. A client of mine was having serious problems with her business and also with her husband. It seems that the moldavite energy helped a lot, for she is doing very well with her husband and the business turned around in a very positive way. She thanks me a lot for insisting so much she should get the stone: she finally did and is much happier now.

As companion stones I strongly recommend you get Herkimer Diamond, a couple of Satyaloka Crystals and some Quartz Crystals. Any quartz will work extremely well with Moldavite though the crystals I mention are particularly important.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Hyleg

HYLEG
25-05-2009, 04:47
What kind of changes you can see are happening in your life right now, that you'd say were triggered (or helped) by you wearing a Moldavite?

Thanks in advance for your response,

HYLEG

HYLEG,
i have owned a peice of moldavite for a few months. i am experiencing something similar to you. so if you want some one to chat to about it im all for it :). it would be great to hear about others experiences with this amazing crystal.

red :)
25-05-2009, 10:04
What kind of changes you can see are happening in your life right now, that you'd say were triggered (or helped) by you wearing a Moldavite?

Thanks in advance for your response,

HYLEG

I have to say i love my moldavite!!

i have seen many changes. when i first started wearing it the feeling was so intense. it opened my heart chakra right up. it has helped me come to terms with my past and bad experiences. its not a subtle stone for me . every thing hit me hard but forced me to deal with it all and put it behind me.

my attitude towards my relationship has changed, i am able to open up and fully trust again. :)

it has helped with my illness, and forced me to look towards the future.

my tarot readings are more insightfull and quite intense.

its like others have said, when you look back you can see the changes it has helped bring about.

the vibrations from the stone are warming and intense, i wear it every day and wear it with quartz alot. it seems to amplify the effect of other stones and crystals two fold !!

when im happy and i wear it i feel euphoric :)

its even drawing me towards people i have known in past lives, my dreams are so vivid and intense and i can remember every detail of them.

i recently lost my moldavit while playing with my dogs in the front yard. i thought there was no way i would find it as the grass was so long. i went looking for it , then i realised my feet were tingling so i looked down and there it was right between my feet !! :)

when choosing crystals i hold my moldavite, my hands will tingle when i find the crystal that are right for me. its the same when im doing readings, my hands will tingle when i touch the right card. my body tingles when i come to the right decision, think possitive thoughts ect.

visualisation is so much more powerful and intense to.

all in all it has turned my life around !

its great to see that you and others have had similar experiences, im not alone :)

i have so many experiences to share but my msg is long enough lol

xox

entropy
29-05-2009, 03:27
what does everyone think of gifting moldovite? Good idea or not? Invasive? helpful?

alice_addams
29-05-2009, 07:05
This is a really interesting thread--I'm intrigued by the very strong effect it has on people. I used to work selling gems/jewelry, and among my coworkers the feeling was unanimous: everyone felt a vague "yuckiness" attached to moldavite. It wasn't something we discussed often, but it was common to hear from the desk over, "Ugh...moldavite." All the mentions of nausea & discomfort in this thread were spot on with my own experience. After reading through all this, I wonder if moldavite's thornier side was encouraged by the corporate atmosphere. Seems plausible to me.

rosebud_a320
15-07-2009, 02:42
I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how Moldavite has influenced friends and family whom you spend a lot of time with, for example have you noticed any change within the household and inhabitants after bringing home Moldavite?
I am also interested if even though you wear the Moldavite yourself does it effect people you spend time with, talk to, live or work with?

starfox323
17-08-2011, 09:54
I have a friend who runs a crystal shop. He is extremely knowledgeable about crystals and what they can do. And he won't stock Moldavite. Very occasionally he will get a piece in for someone who he's absolutely certain is spiritually developed enough to cope with it and use it . . . but otherwise his advice is avoid it. He says it takes you down into the dark area of your being and, if you don't know how to deal with it, there can be problems.

I totally agree with this statement....at first I had really weird experiences with this stone. I could feel the energy from it magnifying my own energy and mindset. I found I couldn't really sleep with this stone in the same room without having constant visuals or lucid dreaming non stop. The flip side is I could pull off stuff that would seem unreal to most such as activating certain phychic abilities such as reading others thoughts, feeling epathy, surpassing the need to sleep much and catching up days later with the need for much rest at all. About 6 months of building up my ability to do these things I felt like I was breaching energy walls...I could rise up out of my body somewhat and overide bodily effects such as sleep, alcohol, alertness and start percieving what areas of my brain I was using in a tangable way. This awareness brought me to understand how the energy system works. I could percieve how people give, take and talk to eachother energeticly and subconciously. Kind of like peoples spirits are like russian dolls with a 'higher octave' being another subset of there conciuosness that there not aware off. Being aware of this I set the intention of I help u, u help and and had spirits of both the living and 'dead' around me all the time. This was comforting at first but following the advice of a certain spirit/conciousness that had advanced understanding of conciousness being like keys on the piano and how to create morphogenic fields as I thought of it, I created a energy within me that activated the kundalini is the closest I could describe I suppose which left me ****ed up for 2 years of hell. Dark forces kept at me day and night and things were experienced that I know no one could ever understand or relate too. Earthly things, groundedness, and enjoyment of the physical world being purely physical and not a holographic projection of spirit that understands how many things exist that aren't fun to play with is all I care about these days. Perhaps it was just me but beware of what you reach for with this stone...I asked for enlightenment and all I was enlightened with is just how scary the real world is and a fear of what other types of conciuosness lurks in our earthy playspace.

Netzach
17-08-2011, 19:36
What an awful experience, Starfox. I'm glad you decided to post here about it . . . particularly since you've been a member for two years and have only just posted. So, congratulations on your first post . . . I hope we'll hear more from you on other threads, now you've taken the plunge.

I hope, too, that you've fully recovered from the experience of the Moldavite. Don't let it stop you from exploring your spiritual gifts, though. But do it with an experienced and trustworthy teacher. And protect yourself by using rose quartz (for love) and haematite (for grounding). Also Rescue Remedy can probably help to rid the body of unwanted energies.

Alta
18-08-2011, 00:40
I strongly second Netzach's advice.

This does seem to be a stone of extremes, as others have also noted.

janie144
22-08-2011, 07:46
I dont own any moldavite allthough after reading this thread I would very much like to, only problem is I have to buy all my crystals online as there are no shops near where I live that stock this sort of thing, and as someone else said I would be a bit concerned about fakes as its quite expensive, does anybody know of any good uk sites?

sfaithj
31-08-2011, 13:49
it's too much for me but maybe one day i'll be able to use it.

entropy
08-09-2011, 04:23
I dont own any moldavite allthough after reading this thread I would very much like to, only problem is I have to buy all my crystals online as there are no shops near where I live that stock this sort of thing, and as someone else said I would be a bit concerned about fakes as its quite expensive, does anybody know of any good uk sites?

http://www.gemrockauctions.com/search.php?keywords=moldavite&button=Search&submit=Search They ship from all over. I bought cut moldavite and had someone make it into a ring for me. the moldavite jewelry that I saw wasn't my style and it was super expensive.

graspee
08-09-2011, 07:52
One thing that puzzles me about rocks and minerals, is, if they work, and work so well by being around them, how come the people who work in rock, gem and mineral shops aren't constantly bouncing off the walls, hysterical, happy, receiving psychic messages, astrally projecting, being lucky, attracting husbands and money, all their chakras spread wide open, communicating with dead loved ones, finding lost objects, viewing auras etc. ?

'Cos I've seen girls who work in these shops, and they look kinda glum.

celticnoodle
08-09-2011, 09:47
One thing that puzzles me about rocks and minerals, is, if they work, and work so well by being around them, how come the people who work in rock, gem and mineral shops aren't constantly bouncing off the walls, hysterical, happy, receiving psychic messages, astrally projecting, being lucky, attracting husbands and money, all their chakras spread wide open, communicating with dead loved ones, finding lost objects, viewing auras etc. ?

:P good question!!!

I don't have an answer for it, but I certainly hope someone does! I want to know this too! I can only say that my 'limited' experience with gems have produced some interesting results. The moldavite as I posted in this thread does give me bad headaches if I wear it too much. So, now it only goes around my neck (it's a necklace) when I am giving a reading, or receiving one, in hopes that it will open me enough to receive information. seems to work. :D

The rose quartz that I have is also a wonderful stone for me, helping me to feel mellow and calm when I need it the most and then there is my lovely citrines, which I keep in special places to ensure we will not go broke. I'm please to say that it also seems to work. I'm not filthy rich, but we're also not starving, and have enough to pay our bills and a bit left over to enjoy too! so, I'll credit that to the citrine too.

Hemera
08-09-2011, 15:34

'Cos I've seen girls who work in these shops, and they look kinda glum.LOL this is a really good question. All I can think of is that you also have to believe in it and listen to it, sort of. I mean, if you are just selling them and donīt really care about them then they donīt work. I think crystals are mirroring things in our subconscious a lot like tarot is and you have to be receptive for it to work and for synchronicities to happen. I guess itīs the same with all professions? Some are just doing the work and waiting for the pay day and some are really conscious of what they do.

Minotauro
08-09-2011, 17:47

well for me this question kinda sound like " why arent all librarians super smart rocket neuro surgeons? " X)

they just work with them , but dont use them , its the same with gems I think , even though Im fairly new at gems too

BUT I have seen gloom girls at this kind of shops too , so perhaps thats why they are gloom? if quartz can take away bad energyu perhaps too many crystals and rocks can take away too much of their energy?

or bad combiantions , like moldavite , and in another thread someone had bad experiences mizing obsidian and amethyst too , they felt their head swollen up , and grow etc XD lol.

I say just try it before you dismiss it , that's all.

celticnoodle
08-09-2011, 21:31
yes, perhaps being around too many crystals a lot is a bit too overwhelming and draining them considerably. I had wondered that after my last post here. too much of anything can be bad for you, so perhaps this is the reason for such gloomy people there?

gerard66
16-11-2011, 13:30
Any recommended sellers for buying "real" moldavite online? I had a look on eBay and plenty of fakes.

Thanks in advance.

Hemera
16-11-2011, 23:40
Iīm sorry I donīt know an answer to your question but Iīm curious to see if anyone knows?

stellar4
17-11-2011, 07:21
The Crystal Man shop in Glastonbury is good; the guy really knows his geology and has always been very helpful. I've never had a duff purchase there. He usually has some nice moldavite in (plus loads of other really nice rocks - I could spend a fortune!!). He also sells over the net. Worth a Google and a look at his website.

HYLEG
20-11-2011, 18:24
Hi there,

Let me suggest my all time favorite Moldavite dealer. His name is Simon and he goes by the handle GAOFUDEV on Ebay. Not only I purchased my first moldavite with Simon, back in April of 2008, but I came back and bought four more in the past 3 years. I also recommended Simon to my friends interested in Moldavite and they all absolutely loved Simon and his very powerful stones. Simon buys directly from a very well known Czech wholesaler; by buying bulk he can offer the best price you will find on Ebay and outside Ebay. Here is a link for one of the stones he is selling right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190553316802?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3088wt_952

After you enter the link go to his store (right side of the page) and search for MOLDAVITE.
The search will take you directly to all moldavites he currently has for sale. Notice the price of about U$ 1.00 to U$1.50/carat, something non existent today. Prices today are never less than $3 to $10 per carat, or even more.

I hope this helps.

Blessed be always,

Hyleg

Any recommended sellers for buying "real" moldavite online? I had a look on eBay and plenty of fakes.

Thanks in advance.

Stellier
19-01-2012, 11:21
On the one hand im interested in this stone because of how some of you said it helps let go of the past and to live in the moment (which sounds like a dream come true for me). But on the other hand im worried about getting it because of the lightheadedness and palpitations some of you said it causes.

I started having anxiety 2 yrs ago. I start having palpitations, dizzyness, feeling like my arms and head are floating at random times, like when im just relaxing watching tv. Sometimes it even starts when im exercising or laughing!

Part of me feels like this stone could HELP if my anxiety is caused by emotional baggage. But then again, if it makes me feel like im floating then im going to associate that feeling with the beginnings of a panic attack. Ugh :-/ wish i could just go back to being normal!!

celticnoodle
19-01-2012, 12:25
Stellier, if you do get it, try wearing it for only a short period of time till you can build up your resistance to it. Also, consider getting a grounding stone to keep in your pocket, if you also have a moldavite on yourself. it'll help. I have a moldavite, and then later ended up buying a pietersite - which is supposedly very good with moldavite. I no longer have any reactions to the moldavite, and some days, I wear it for hours at a time. It is also always kept at my bedside on my table.

check this site out to read about pietersite w/moldavite
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/archive/index.php?t-10538.html

I'm not sure how well moldavite helps you to let go of the past. I will admit that i am still holding onto some issues from my past and having a hard time getting over them. But, maybe it will for you. I wish it would help me with that!

Stellier
19-01-2012, 12:37
Great advice! Thank you i think i will give it a try even though part of me just knows im asking for trouble! :)

sfaithj
06-02-2012, 07:29
moldavite is way way too intense for me but you might like it. just my two cents...

Carina
21-02-2012, 16:00
I realize this is an old thread, but I read through it with fascination last night at about 2am during a bout of insomnia. Well, since I have a teeny little chip of the stuff I had to go & grab it. I put it on my head, held it, stared at it, played with it for a quite a while. Granted, I woke up tired, BUT!!!! Wow... I was dizzy & weirded out all day. Hmmm....

celticnoodle
21-02-2012, 22:42
Yes, Carina, it is a powerful stone. That is why it is very important to also have a grounding stone with you when you have moldavite. keep the two on you at the same time if you ever want to hold or wear moldavite. Pietersite is a great accompaniment with the stone.

Melisandre
22-02-2012, 11:52
I just bought a moldavite pendant after reading this thread. I'm very curious as to how this one affects me. I'll definitely pair it with a grounding stone, as per all of your advice. I'll post back once I get it.

GoldenWolf
22-02-2012, 13:12
I have a gem quality piece that I wear as a pendant. When I first got it, I wore it almost constantly, even to bed. After several weeks of light, not particularly restful sleep, I did further research and came across the connection to astral travel. I quit wearing it to bed and started sleeping more soundly.

I also have a piece that is leaflike in texture. It is almost magnetic when placed in the palm.

N1ghts0ng
22-02-2012, 13:33
moldavite is way way too intense for me but you might like it. just my two cents...

same here. just holding it makes my head float, tried to meditate with it once and ended up with a splitting headache. some people i've met like it and can work with it with no adverse affects...not so for me. that's ok though, i have lots of others i enjoy working with! :-D

linnie
22-02-2012, 14:07
My daughter bought me a beautiful, tiny, piece almost a decade ago, after I'd mentioned that I'd love a piece. I LOVE crystals, and have many... as some of you collect decks, so I collect mineral friends. Many, not just Moldavite, give me an instant reaction... just like a very mild electric shock or a tingle all over my body, or in a specific region. My Moldavite did that, gently, but insistently ... I didn't ever wear it... I rolled it around in my palm like a worry stone for short periods, and put it in my pocket... that was all good, and then I hit upon the idea of placing it inside a silver, egg-shaped, locket... I use it as a pendulum, and it is by far my most accurate pendulum of all (with the exception of one humble little nut, as in nut and bolt, that I found one day in a puddle of water just minutes after asking the Universe to manifest a pendulum for me!!! :))

I love Moldavite... as with any crystal, it makes sense to feel your reaction, emotional/physical/psychic etc to it, and behave accordingly... There are quartz crystals and quartz crystals... I can pick one up, and it might be enormous, and handsome, and crystal clear, and do nothing for me. Equally, I can pick up a tiny, flawed, funky little beast, and it can offer the most amazing charge!!! Not every crystal species will work for any one person... not every individual crystal will be right for you... When you do choose one, though, don't let it be all about what that crystal can do for you... may it also be about what you can do for that crystal friend. Nurture it... very likely, its been ripped from the ground (not so much the tektites and Moldavites as other, more crystalline, structures )... Be clear about what you are asking from it... program it, with gratitude, to assist you in whatever feels appropriate for you in that moment.... being unclear may well confuse a crystal :)

Love your crystals... please... I have too many to use all the time, but cannot give them away, at least not until a friend needs something in particualr and I feel the pull to pass one of my beloved crystals on... But even those that lie in bowls and on display platters where I only occasionally pick them up still get taken outside for a Sun, Moon, Rain, Lightning, or Wind bath in my labyrinth... And they always come back inside glowing!!!

Oh... I never did feel any vertigo or nausea from my tiny Moldavite friend. I did ask it to be a guardian of change, and I must say that in the handful of years that followed, my life became something altogether new... Challenging, yes, but wonderful. I cannot put it all down to the Moldavite, as I do play/work with LOTS of crystals, and I do ask many of them for assistance where appropriate, but, yes, they were some very special years, and it is a mighty fine pendulum!!! :):):) :heart:

N1ghts0ng
22-02-2012, 14:57
My daughter bought me a beautiful, tiny, piece almost a decade ago, after I'd mentioned that I'd love a piece. I LOVE crystals, and have many... as some of you collect decks, so I collect mineral friends. Many, not just Moldavite, give me an instant reaction... just like a very mild electric shock or a tingle all over my body, or in a specific region. My Moldavite did that, gently, but insistently ... I didn't ever wear it... I rolled it around in my palm like a worry stone for short periods, and put it in my pocket... that was all good, and then I hit upon the idea of placing inside a silver, egg-shaped, locket... I use it as a pendulum, and it is by far my most accurate pendulum ofall (with the exception of one humble little nut, as in nut and bolt, that I found one day in a puddle of water just minutes after asking the universe to manifest a pendulum for me!!! :))

I love Moldavite... as with any crystal, it makes sense to feel your reaction, emotional/physical/psychic etc, to it and behave accordingly... There are quartz crystals and quartz crystals... I can pick up one, and it might be enormous, and handsome, and clear, and do nothing for me. Equally, I can pick up a tiny, flawed, funky little beast, and it can offer the most amazing charge!!! Not every crystal species will work for any one person... not every individual crystal will be right for you... When you do choose one, though, don't let it be all about what that crystal can do for you... may it also be about what you can do for that crystal friend. Nurture it... very likely, its been ripped from the ground (not so much tectites and ome Moldavites as other more crystalline structures )... be clear about what you are asking from it... program it, with gratitude, to assist you in whatever feels appropriate for you in that moment.

Love your crystals... please... I have too many to use all the time, but cannot give them away, at least not until a friend needs omething in particualr and I feel the pull to pass one of my beloved crystals on... but even those who lie bowls and on display platters where I only occasionally pick them up still get taken outside for a Sun, Moon, Rain, Lightning, or Wind bath in my labyrinth... they always come back inside glowing!!!

Oh... I never did feel any vertigo or nausea from my tiny Moldavite friend. I did ask it to be a guardian of change, and I must say that in the handful of years that followed my life became something altogether new... challenging, yes, but onderful. I cannot put it all down to the Moldavite, as I do play/work with LOTS of crystals, and I do ask many of them for assistance where appropriate, but, yes, they were some years, and it is a mighty fine pendulum!!! :):):) :heart:

ok i swear i hit POST, but i'm not so sure since it's not here...so here we go again!

I love my mineral friends. used to talk to them a bit more regularly before, not so much now cause of my current situation with my partner, but sooo not going there. anyways, yeah, i talk to them, love just handling them in my hands, and some even have names (names they chose themselves)

celticnoodle
22-02-2012, 22:40
Linnie, what a beautiful post! Never thought to try the moldavite as a pendulum. it would make a good pendulum, as it is long and narrow and comes to a bit of a point. I'll have to try that. I love that you found a silver egg to put your moldavite in. My piece is a bit large, so it'd have to be a HUGE egg for me--so not an option for me, but I think it sounds lovely.

linnie
23-02-2012, 00:03
I love my mineral friends. used to talk to them a bit more regularly before, not so much now cause of my current situation with my partner, but sooo not going there. anyways, yeah, i talk to them, love just handling them in my hands, and some even have names (names they chose themselves)Yes... partners sometimes aren't as comfortable with tree-huggers and crystal-chattings, are they? :) Mine has been known to hug trees,yes... but he hasn't yet had a conversation with stones or plants, as far as I am aware :)

Linnie, what a beautiful post! Never thought to try the moldavite as a pendulum. it would make a good pendulum, as it is long and narrow and comes to a bit of a point. I'll have to try that. I love that you found a silver egg to put your moldavite in. My piece is a bit large, so it'd have to be a HUGE egg for me--so not an option for me, but I think it sounds lovely.Thank you, dear CN :) Mine is quite tiny... really only about thumb-nail size, so the pendant is still quite dainty and also able to accommodate my crystal friend :)

Melisandre
25-02-2012, 14:48
My moldavite pendant arrived today! It's just a little thing, but it's so beautiful! I'm not sure how much size affects its effectiveness.

When I first held it, it seemed extraordinarily hot to the touch. I put it on about 7 hours ago and don't seem to be noticing any of the light-headed mess others have mentioned, although I am itchy!! Especially around my neck and my tummy. Not sure if it's the moldavite or just dry winter skin :P

celticnoodle
25-02-2012, 22:30
interesting, Melisandre. Let us hope it is just the dry winter skin! :laugh:

another thing I recently noticed, and have to remedy. I have my moldavite and pietersite on the same chain, and have been leaving it beside my bed when I take it off. well, I sleep very heavily and well, and long--but when I get up and go through the day, its as if I have not slept much. I'm still tired! I realized last night that I should put the jewelry somewhere else and will try that today and we'll see the next few nights how I am then.

Melisandre
28-02-2012, 00:04
Well, update, I have not slept a full night since I got the moldavite. The first night I took it off and put it on my dresser, but couldnt' sleep all night and what little I did was restless. The same the next two nights, except last night I actually put it in the bathroom overnight (after wearing it all day), and didn't sleep again. Needless to say I'm exhausted. I thought maybe I'm wearing it too much during the day, so I switched over to a piece of amber instead. I need a break.

GoldenWolf
28-02-2012, 00:38
Moldavite is a really powerful stone. Tempting as it is to keep it around you 24/7, you might try using it for short periods of time at first and build up to longer periods. Definitely keep it out of your energy field while you are trying to sleep so you can get get a full restful night of sleep unless you are trying to consciously use it to travel out of body because it can facilitate that kind of work.

Melisandre
28-02-2012, 02:09
Moldavite is a really powerful stone. Tempting as it is to keep it around you 24/7, you might try using it for short periods of time at first and build up to longer periods. Definitely keep it out of your energy field while you are trying to sleep so you can get get a full restful night of sleep unless you are trying to consciously use it to travel out of body because it can facilitate that kind of work.

Thanks, Goldenwolf. How far away do you think it needs to be outside of my energy field? That may seem like a silly question but last night I had it in the bathroom and I'm not sure that was far enough!

214red
28-02-2012, 02:21
Thanks, Goldenwolf. How far away do you think it needs to be outside of my energy field? That may seem like a silly question but last night I had it in the bathroom and I'm not sure that was far enough!

i assume that Goldenwolf is talking about your aura...
your aura could be huge, that maybe one of the issues that your having and this is alerting you to it. everyones aura's are different sizes, you can get someone to look at see how big it is , or you can ask the universe and see if a number pops in your head, or you can try and pull it in until it feels comfortable

Melisandre
28-02-2012, 02:34
i assume that Goldenwolf is talking about your aura...
your aura could be huge, that maybe one of the issues that your having and this is alerting you to it. everyones aura's are different sizes, you can get someone to look at see how big it is , or you can ask the universe and see if a number pops in your head, or you can try and pull it in until it feels comfortable

Interesting! Thank you, 214. I actually can see my own aura, but it seems that I'm only able to see a fraction of it (or of anyone else's for that matter). I just see the layer closest to the body, and so based on that I'd say no more than 6 inches. I may have to ask someone else who is better at that than I am.

N1ghts0ng
28-02-2012, 13:35
it could be a residual effect. it is possible that while you are wearing it, it's affecting your energy to a compatible frequency to itself. even after removing the actual jewelry piece, the effect on your energy is still happening. perhaps what you could do is, if you have a piece of black velvet or silk, cover the moldavite with that at night. then do a grounding meditation, visualization to help siphon off the "excess" energy so that your energy can be a bit calmer to help you sleep better.

just my own little humble thoughts...

214red
28-02-2012, 20:17
Interesting! Thank you, 214. I actually can see my own aura, but it seems that I'm only able to see a fraction of it (or of anyone else's for that matter). I just see the layer closest to the body, and so based on that I'd say no more than 6 inches. I may have to ask someone else who is better at that than I am.

many people cant see their aura, so your lucky! i know its there and how big it is, but i had to work on that.

it looks like you can see your physical body which is nearest to the body and connected to the root/base chakra. also note that if the crystal is irritating you still and its far away, its likely connected to your top 2 subtle bodies connected to you 3rd eye and crown chakra,

hollyelizabeth
28-02-2012, 20:57
ah my god moldavite is the most powerful stone ever.

i love it. although if i hold it for too long it makes my anxiety play up.

celticnoodle
28-02-2012, 21:24
I've been keeping my moldavite in another room at night while I sleep--and viola! good nights sleep and no sleepy feelings come the next day. so, I guess it was indeed the moldavite. lol!

I do love it though. I wish it didn't do that to me, and wonder if its taking me places I don't really recall or if I was just in sleepy limbo. :D At any rate, I know now to keep it in another room.

hollyelizabeth
28-02-2012, 21:40

My friend works in a crystal shop. she loves crystals and is an amazing and happy person BUT she says the work is incredibly stressful. she pretty much acts as everyones psychologist all day. people come in crying, hysterical, unloading all their problems on her etc. that could be an explaination for the glumness :)

Melisandre
28-02-2012, 23:22
Well I was able to sleep last night with the moldavite in the room, but I hadn't worn it all day. I'm thinking maybe wearing it for an extended period of time is just too much for me! I think I'll try just meditating with it.

celticnoodle
29-02-2012, 01:40
Well I was able to sleep last night with the moldavite in the room, but I hadn't worn it all day. I'm thinking maybe wearing it for an extended period of time is just too much for me! I think I'll try just meditating with it.

yes, I wear it only for meditation and/or reading people. I find it is great when I am giving a tarot reading or psychic reading. so try it when you are reading as well and see if it seems to flow easier for you--reading the cards that is. seems to do so for me!

GoldenWolf
29-02-2012, 02:19
Yes, I did mean the aura in my previous post when I said energy field. It's sounds as if you are able to see your etheric double, Melisandre. That's a layer of the aura, but not the entire aura. You can learn to expand and contract your aura at will. You may find that pulling it in a bit will help you feel more grounded and less spacy.

Besides distance, I would only use it for maybe ten or fifteen minutes at a time and do some grounding afterwards as another poster suggested. Increase it by five minutes a day until you begin to experience discomfort. Then fall back to the preevious level where you aren't having any bad side effects. Think of it like medicine. Taking an asprin or two now and then when you have a headache is okay. Taking it all day, everyday at a greater than recommended dosage could do more harm than good. Just because gemstones, color, sound etc work on our energetic bodies rather than our physical ones doesn't mean that we should blast ourselves with it constantly. Moldavite is powerful. Use in small doses ;)

PhoenixWriter
20-03-2012, 13:49
The first time I held a moldavite stone, I experienced a buzzing that instantly traveled all the way up my forearm. The pendant was ridiculously expensive, so I have since ordered a piece that I can wrap myself. Does anyone know if there is a particular metal that moldavite prefers? I have loads of copper, but I am wondering if that will act as an intensifier of its already intense vibrations.

Anyway, I'm not from this planet anyhow (past life memories of originating on another planet - the flying was so pleasant), so the origins of this stone feel somehow nostalgic for me. And, since I prefer my changes hard and fast, it looks like the two of us may work very well together.

I have really enjoyed this thread - and have heeded the warnings of both fake specimens and overuse - so thank you all for your experience and expertise.

morphine
10-05-2012, 02:55
Does anyone know if there is a particular metal that moldavite prefers? I have loads of copper, but I am wondering if that will act as an intensifier of its already intense vibrations.

Thanks PhoenixWriter, this is an excellent question – I’d love to know the same.

HappyGoLucky
11-06-2012, 06:17
This is a great thread!

HappyGoLucky
11-06-2012, 06:20
I have mine wrapped in copper wire. I have been wearing my moldavite for longer than I can remember in copper wire. It seems just fine. I also have a moldavite ring I got yesterday and it is in silver. It seems the same as the ones around my neck that are in copper. It is my humble opinion that copper works just fine with no problems at all.

I have had some very WOW experiences with Moldavite. I have done a lot of research on Moldavite and have found my own experiences to be different than what others have had. I don't get "yanked around" by it and it never changes my life against my will. Instead, it has EMPOWERED me to the understanding of how the universe works and what my part in it is. I have learned that what you think about, you will get. Don't think a lot of "I don't want this" thoughts. Instead, think positive and healing thoughts. Moldavite showed me this. Moldavite helps me to be spiritually sensative in a way that shows me how to get what I want and KEEP what I want also. Nothing about Moldavite "forces" me to do anything against my will. It just shows me what I'm in for with the thoughts and actions I have and do and it has helped me to realize that if I dare to dream for anything, I WILL get it. And it has shown me to not worry about things, for if we worry about anything cronically, that will come true too. But to put your worries to rest, positive thoughts are hundreds of times more powerful than negative thoughts. So don't go nuts trying to control your thoughts. If you think of hundreds of negative thoughts and a handful of positive thoughts, those positive thoughts will be what you get. And the more positive thoughts you think, the better your now experiences are also.

THINK POSITIVE! If you do, you will get what you dream of and more! Moldavite showed me that and I am empowered because of it. It has been more of a light in the dark, rather than a chain that yanks me around. I was blind before Moldavite and with this most precious stone, I now see. I will never sell them for any price. They are worth all the money in the world to me.

louiseb
11-06-2012, 06:45
ow wow this is so interesting i need some of this lol, is this expensive and can any one recomend where to buy it from.
thanks guys

HappyGoLucky
11-06-2012, 07:40
I got my ring from this seller on Ebay.com. His Moldavite is the best and is real. His prices, in my opinion, are reasonable as well. He does beautiful work.

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritefinder/_i.html?rt=nc&_sc=1&_sid=84569656&_sop=15&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1

HappyGoLucky
11-06-2012, 15:09
OK, I am editing my post here. I know it sounds crazy, but i've done a lot of meditating and I am 99% sure that my post before is the more accurate one. Sorry for the confusion. I'm still finding my way as many people are.

Plus if you want to know where I've learned these things in the physical world, watch "The Secret" and "What the bleep do we know". Both are very good movies and have helped me a lot. As you know, I do quote "The Secret" a LOT. It is one of my favorite inspirational movies ever.

I have not been met with any proof that those movies are true or not in the physical side of things. But it is very clearly true for the astral side of things, so my thinking is, "why not the physical too? We are still in the same universe as the astral side is, so it must be we are govorned by the same laws, just slowed down."

Thanks

liberated inferno
23-08-2012, 12:17
Moldavite is not for the faint of heart or any young souls! It will call you to slay some real dragons that are holding you back. I haven't meditate recently with Moldavite but it's affects still affect me to this day.

A lot of emotional junk has been coming up for me to discard and move away from and I know my meditations with Moldavite had something to do with it.

earl
24-08-2012, 13:41
I just got my first Moldavite today. Boy I was so excited when the mailman contacted me and told me that my package is ready for pick-up in the post office. I even skipped my first class just to cleanse and program the crystals in my package.

So I got disappointed when I first held the moldavite. I know that I shouldn't have expected much from it, but I did. It is because the first time I held a moldavite, I felt this electric current running through my arm. And sad to say, I didn't feel the same when I held my moldavite. I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't really expect much from a moldavite bought with a student's budget.

So after I cleansed and charged my crystals with Reiki, I meditated with my moldavite. I went to my bed and lay down. I put my moldavite on my third eye and tried to talk to it. And as expected, I fell asleep right in the middle of my meditation, like I always do.

Lo and behold! After fifteen minutes or so, I woke up with a slight headache. Thirty minutes have passed and I can still feel it.

It feels like my head is floating. And I know that this is part of owning a moldavite. So I'm planning to wire wrap it and make it into a pendant so that I can get used to the energy of my moldie.

I will try to update if I experience any life-changing phenomena.

celticnoodle
24-08-2012, 23:19
It may take some time to connect with it perhaps? I have a difficult time sleeping with my moldavite anywhere near me, as it causes me to get terrible headaches. You should also consider buying a crystal that works well with the moldavite, especially if it will continue to cause headaches. Piertersite is a good one for moldavite.

My moldavite and piertersite are both wrapped in sterling silver, and on a sterling silver chain. I keep them together on this chain always. I've recently brought them back out and wear them often. But, never sleep with them--as they interrupt my sleep--or at least the moldavite does. I keep it put away elsewhere at night.

a good easy stone to help awaken your 3rd eye would be the amethyst. it also helps to relieve headaches.

liberated inferno
25-08-2012, 08:04
I just got my first Moldavite today. Boy I was so excited when the mailman contacted me and told me that my package is ready for pick-up in the post office. I even skipped my first class just to cleanse and program the crystals in my package.

So I got disappointed when I first held the moldavite. I know that I shouldn't have expected much from it, but I did. It is because the first time I held a moldavite, I felt this electric current running through my arm. And sad to say, I didn't feel the same when I held my moldavite. I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't really expect much from a moldavite bought with a student's budget.

So after I cleansed and charged my crystals with Reiki, I meditated with my moldavite. I went to my bed and lay down. I put my moldavite on my third eye and tried to talk to it. And as expected, I fell asleep right in the middle of my meditation, like I always do.

Lo and behold! After fifteen minutes or so, I woke up with a slight headache. Thirty minutes have passed and I can still feel it.

It feels like my head is floating. And I know that this is part of owning a moldavite. So I'm planning to wire wrap it and make it into a pendant so that I can get used to the energy of my moldie.

I will try to update if I experience any life-changing phenomena.

Don't limit your moldavite experiences with just headaches and tingles. I don't get headaches or anything like that from my moldavite and it's a good size. But then out of nowhere my perspective on things start to change and boom, all the buried stuff comes back to be taken cared of. That's what the moldavite is there for: spiritual advancement.

HappyGoLucky
25-09-2012, 14:12
There should be something noted about moldavite that I've noticed, it opens all of your chakras and while you wear moldavite, it won't let you close them. This can be a very good thing because it makes you more sensitive to the astral world. But it should be noted that when you need a break and need to "close up shop" for a rest, the moldavite won't let you. Once I figred that out, I now wear it when I feel dull and need to be more sensitive. But when I want to sleep or take a break, I have to put my moldavite in the farthest corner of the house from me. If it is even on my nightstand, it keeps me awake.

Also, you might like to know, when you very first hold a moldavite, you might get a profound response, the first time. After that, the experience is always different. It is never the same eperience twice. But it is WORTH owning one if you responded favorably the first time you hold one. When you no longer feel anything when holding one, don't feel bad. It is STILL working!

Lastly, moldavite will make your vibrations higher which is very good for keeping other spirits out and off of you. When your vibrations are high enough, they have a very hard time attaching to you. But for some, you have to "ask" your own spirit, as nurturingly and nicely as you can, to harmonize with the moldavite's high frequency. In some people, their spirits resist the high friquency and have to be asked to stop resisting and change their frequencies to the higher one. Once your spirit does this, "goolies" have a very hard time botherig you. It took me a long time to figure that one out. Thought I would save you a few months of trial and error.

LRichard
25-09-2012, 15:42
I bought a small (but very nice) specimen of Moldavite about twenty years ago. I like to think of it as the green stone of the Holy Grail, which fell from heaven (as described in Wolfram's poem Parzival). However, I have had no unusual experiences with it.

HappyGoLucky
25-09-2012, 16:34
Some people experience nothing out of the norm because they (or their own souls) don't ask the moldavite for any help. If you make a request to the moldavite for any of the things it can do, you might be pleasantly surprised. Wearing it as often as you can after you make some requests of it, will intensify its effects for you as well.

LRichard
25-09-2012, 16:52
Some people experience nothing out of the norm because they (or their own souls) don't ask the moldavite for any help. If you make a request to the moldavite for any of the things it can do, you might be pleasantly surprised. Wearing it as often as you can after you make some requests of it, will intensify its effects for you as well.Thanks, I'll give it a try.

HappyGoLucky
25-09-2012, 22:39
One more thing, if the moldavite is any smaller than about 5 grams, you may not notice anything from it. The larger the moldavite, the better it works. It also works if you wire 5 one gram pieces together. That is what I first started out with. Now I have a 14 gram piece. It is the biggest and strongest one I've ever owned. With moldavite, bigger is better.

frac_ture
26-09-2012, 04:08
I read someone's take somewhere in which the author was putting forth a connection between Moldavite and the Star card of the Tarot, which I thought was a pretty interesting association, and one I can actually kind of see. At least, I get it in terms of what people say they experience with Moldavite, and the fact that it has some extraterrestrial energy wrapped up in its origins...

On the other hand, like LRichard, I've yet to experience pretty much anything from the lone piece of Moldavite that I own. It's not a huge piece, so maybe there's just not enough of it there, but then again, I have some acquaintances who claim to have had their worlds shaken up by pretty tiny chips of it, so...?

Interestingly, I also have a piece of Phenacite of almost the exact same size, and it seems to do some of the things for me that Moldavite will supposedly bring about (ie., physical sensations, synchronicities, unusual sensory/extrasensory input). I think some of this is just down to how each of us is wired as an individual (plus, each specimen of a given type of stone will be unique, as well, so maybe with a different piece of Moldavite in hand, I'd be enjoying a range of intense psychic experiences at this very moment...).