Messages from your animal Sprit guides by Steven Farmer

Adjustment

I just got Steven Farmer new animal deck, Messages from Your Animal Spirit Guides, i like the messages written on each cards, i haven't read yet with it but it seems easy to read with, does anyone have this deck and whatare your experience with it.

souljourney

Dang that got to you FAST! As you know I have it.
I love this deck. I generally don't mind keywords on a card and I will say I was put off in a way by the whole message BECAUSE the other animal deck I have with phrases, Animal Messages by Susan Green, I don't like them on there.
This deck however the messages resonate with me and what I think of as the animal message much better. More consistent.
The artwork I like, but isn't my favorite. Some cards are better than others. I like that the animals are familiar so I don't have to research them as much like I do with the Australian decks.

HearthCricket

I just picked this up the other day. I haven't had a chance to work with it yet, but I really love it. The cardstock is awesome and so unique. I love the texture and the mellowness of the artwork. Beautiful, but rustic.

Just shuffled and pulled a card.

Penguin:
The period of darkness that you've been experiencing is now passing.

How true. This really reflects a reading I did, last night, with the Oracle of the Dragonfae and gives me courage and hope. Interesting to pull this card now, too, as it is the Solstice and now heading towards lighter, longer days!

Now I will go peek at the book and see what else it says!

souljourney

Oh... that's another thing.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cardstock. It shuffles so easily.
I wish everyone made decks this size & feel. Why is it oracle decks can have bigger cards that show the image more, but some tarot decks that need the bigger picture are small with big borders??? Like Fant. Creatures and some others coming out??

My gf did a reading with this deck first thing and it was so perfect and right on. Same with a reading I've done for myself.

HearthCricket

souljourney said:
Oh... that's another thing.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cardstock. It shuffles so easily.
I wish everyone made decks this size & feel. Why is it oracle decks can have bigger cards that show the image more, but some tarot decks that need the bigger picture are small with big borders??? Like Fant. Creatures and some others coming out??

My gf did a reading with this deck first thing and it was so perfect and right on. Same with a reading I've done for myself.

Good point. I wish there were less borders and more pictures in tarot decks. So much gets lost in the process. Same goes for Mystic Dreamer.

I've been working with the Dragonfae and it has been so incredibly accurate. I will keep this deck by my computer and do a daily pull and see how it goes. I love it when they are dead on.

Mellifluous

I want this one but don't have it yet. Nice to hear good things about it! :)