amber

diane drizzy

I suddenly have this overwhelming urge to buy a piece of amber jewelry. This is sort of odd since I'm not especially fond of it, which is to say I have no feelings good or bad about it. I wonder if I have some sort of spiritual need for it since it seem to be stuck in my head.

HearthCricket

diane drizzy said:
I suddenly have this overwhelming urge to buy a piece of amber jewelry. This is sort of odd since I'm not especially fond of it, which is to say I have no feelings good or bad about it. I wonder if I have some sort of spiritual need for it since it seem to be stuck in my head.

Probably! Sometimes I am drawn to a piece of jewelry or a stone/crystal that I would never have thought would interest me. But I get it, because I know there is a reason for it. And sure enough, if not right away, usually within the next 3-5 days a situation arises that calls specifically for that stone. I love looking up the full meanings of them and see why the universe sent me in this direction. I would say go for it. You will always have it and can wear it when you feel called to it, but also look up the metaphysical properties and see if it reflects anything that is going on in your life, at present.