The Unicorn Cards - Diana Cooper. Anyone use these?

Bernice

I've received them as a christmas present but haven't opened them yet. Cannot find any scans of them online. Does anyone use them... are they a workable deck?

Bee :)

PS: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

faunabay

I've never used her Unicorn cards, but I do have the Atlantis ones...which I love!! :heart: So if the Unicorns are anything like the Atlantis I'd say they'll be good. (shrug)

GreenMoonBeam

Bernice,
Saw the magikal word Unicorn so read your thread. Here's Diana Cooper's site
http://www.dianacooper.com/

There may be info for you. And now it looks as if I may be after another Oracle.
Such beautiful creatures which I happen to know exist...in my heart.
B*B
GMB!

MCsea

faunabay said:
I've never used her Unicorn cards, but I do have the Atlantis ones...which I love!! :heart: So if the Unicorns are anything like the Atlantis I'd say they'll be good. (shrug)

OH YES I LOVE her Atlantis cards, and am wishing for the unicorn cards!

GreenMoonBeam said:
There may be info for you. And now it looks as if I may be after another Oracle.
Such beautiful creatures which I happen to know exist...in my heart.

agreed - I have such a passion for unicorns.

thanks for the site link - off for a play

blessings

MARINA

Bernice

Hi there Faunabay!

What sort of text is on the Atlantis Cards (am guessing it'll be very similar on the Unicorn cards)?
The only scans I've found are of a few Unicorn Greeting cards at the link from GreenMoonBeam - Thanks GMB :)
The pics are so small I can't make out what the card-text is.

I also love unicorns - but am not really into 'affirmation' decks. On the box back its says;

....the author travels the world "teaching and inspiring people to discover and realize their true potential." (wince.....)

Ah! MCsea, another unicorn lover!

Bernice

Thank you for that link GMB. An interesting read!

But I'm still in two minds about breaking them out of the shrinkwrap. Love the images - well, the sparse few I've seen, but will hang on 'till the actual card-scans apear somewhere. Might even consider trading it.....

faunabay

Bernice said:
Hi there Faunabay!

What sort of text is on the Atlantis Cards (am guessing it'll be very similar on the Unicorn cards)?
There's quite a bit of text on the back of each card. For example the Gratitude card.

"Those who lived in Golden Atlantis constantly gave thanks for the opportunity of life on Earth and for their daily experiences. They did not just express their gratitude in thoughts and words; they showed it every moment of the day with happiness, laughter and zest for living. They put their hearts and souls into everything they did. This attitude of gratitude attracts abundance from the Universe; consequently, the Atlanteans were constantly showered with blessings.
Abundance
Gratitude is the purest form of prayer and is a key to abundance. Your guidance is to count your blessings and give thanks for that which you wish to receive as if you already have it. This will unlock the doors to universal bounty. The time is now.
Show your thanks by the way you live your life."

faunabay

Well I just went and had a look at these cards and I definitely think you ought to keep them.

But........just in case you do decide to trade can I put my name at the top of the list? }) :laugh: I think they're gorgeous. But I love unicorns too!! And don't mind some of the nicey nice decks when I'm in the mood for them.

GreenMoonBeam

Hmm, thinks about this deck. May need to make the first visit to the Oracle
de-enabling thread...Unicorns, unicorns.:love: :love: