Missing cards

trisheart

I was given a deck of cards ( the only one I have) a playing-card sized version of RW which I have loved. I think it has always been missing 6 Swords. But a couple of months ago I had two queens simply disappear. ( swords and wands). A couple of people said to me I have no option but to throw the deck away. At the moment I simply can't afford to get another deck. Should I just keep going without my queens for a while ( basically just reading for myself and a few friends) or give it all up till I can afford a full pack?

Ann Yu

I think you should keep it with you to practice (just to practice but not for real purposes) then wait to afford a new one. :D

Jyscal

NEVER GIVE UP AND DONT THROW IT AWAY! If i had a spare deck i would send it to you but i dont(sorry), so ill send something else, check the pm! What you could try in the meantime is play around with cards or mabye even try use the majors only if you have all of them. Just a thought, good luck!

motsa

Major-only sounds like a good idea to me. You have a PM from me as well. :)

frelkins

Definitely read Majors only. This is great practice, and has a long, honorable history in Tarot - until recently most European readings were done Majors only. Take the lemons and profit from the lemonade. :) You can use the rich Tirage a Croix and/or investigate the Camoin method.

Little Hare

Keep it! The missing cards will find there way back to you.... and as Onyx and Sulis suggested get posting ;) and try the Lost and Found tarot thread

Good Luck!

Little Hare

trisheart

Thank-you all so so much. What a wonderful supportive group you are! I will hold on to the deck for now and also use the opportunity to get to know the major arcana in more depth. I am just awed by all your helpfulness.

Teresaa

Did you get it sorted trish?