Crystals for Geopathic Stress

Charmy

Hi everyone,

We recently had a person come and dowse our house for geopathic stress. Now, I don't know a lot on the subject only that it can lead to sickness & disease if a person is subjected to it over a long period of time. We discovered that there is a strong vortex of geopathic stress in my bedroom, right where my bed is placed. I share the room with my sister, so it's very cramped & we don't have the room to move my bed anywhere else. I was just wondering if there are any crystals which could help allievate any nasty effects of geopathic stress? Maybe I could place a few around/under my bed to ward off any unwanted energies from this vortex?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated :).

Thanks everyone & I hope you are all having a fantastic New Year!
Charmy.

Sophie

Black tourmaline is good, as is amethyst.

A warning - if you are dealing with serious geopathic stress, you need a BIG stone - huge! - to absorb it. It's expensive and hard to find. But it works very well.

cardlady22

When I did a search, there was a site that mentioned laying out a cork mat (made from oak). I wonder if it would help/work to get the mat and then arrange a grid of stones on it. You could experiment with different patterns and crystals. And it might be easier on the pocketbook!

Charmy

Thanks for the replies you guys :) they are appreciated. Thankfully, I have a huge piece of amethyst downstairs, which is being promptly relocated to my room, so hopefully that will help ease it a little bit :)