Which crystal to bring out clairvoyance & spiritual awareness

Sophie2

Question the the title really.
I had a reading done with a very good clairvoyant and he told me i am going to have alot to do in the spiritual world over the next 5 years and that i am a great healer and very physic but just dont know it yet!!
Anyway so I have always been intrested in crystals and wondered what you experts would suggest for me, i want a bracelet, oh and do i have to cleanse it before i wear it?
Thanks to anyone that replies.

Shadow213

I would use anything centered around the third eye chakra. I would think any stone based around that chakra will do just fine but not to sure. I have sodalite and Apache's Tear for mine as sodalite balances the chakra and the Tear for the blocking of psychic attack just in case you pick up something harmful. I too have interest in your question and have been told that I would as well that I would be a great healer which is why I'm seeking a reiki (think I spelled that wrong) teacher plus it is an interesting art.

Briar Rose

celestite
angelite
amethyst
moldavite
clear quartz, especially with etches of pyramids on the face.
larimar

and I am sure there are other stones.

some say aqua aura but I am not buyin' it bc it is just plain quartz infused with gold. I think it is just a way to make us spend the money bc it's pretty. I think physically adding an element to a Crystal isn't going to change it to being more of a spiritual stone.

cardlady22

apatite
herkimer diamond quartz
kyanite
labradorite
lapis lazuli

Sophie2

Shadow213, I have actully just started a Reiki course, it is spread over 6wks and I had my first attunement last week, its brillent and you should defiently go for it.
Can i ask who told you you would be a great healer?

Thank you to everyone else that replied.

Also does anyone know anything about the Vibration number that each crystal has????

Briar Rose

Shadow213 said:
I would use anything centered around the third eye chakra. I would think any stone based around that chakra will do just fine but not to sure. I have sodalite and Apache's Tear for mine as sodalite balances the chakra and the Tear for the blocking of psychic attack just in case you pick up something harmful. I too have interest in your question and have been told that I would as well that I would be a great healer which is why I'm seeking a reiki (think I spelled that wrong) teacher plus it is an interesting art.

I don't know why everyone is so Reiki these days. If I were going to learn healing or seek a healer I would go with Dr. Pearls' Reconnection. I had it done this summer and I actually could feel the energy plain as the sunlight going into my body. And I felt significant changes in my mind and body right after!

If you want to feel any quick changes in your energy patterns try this;

it takes 2 people.
1 person sits on the floor Indian style
the other person places 7 amethyst crystals around you
then takes a clear quartz point and goes counterclockwise around you 5 or so times,
then clockwise around you the same amount of times.

You'll feel more centered right away.

Be sure the person doing the movements around you shakes off the energy afterwards.

The whole thing in being the person working with energy is knowing what to do afterwards.

Good luck on your healing travels. I hope you look into Dr.Eric Pearl and the Reconnection.

cardlady22

Some people assign the numbers by the name numerology; others by the Color Ray and/or chakra.

Name numerology can be tricky though. There are so many "trade names" and misspellings out there.

mysticmanth

Anything that connects with the Third Eye.
Anything purple.

Thats what i go for, and so far so good x

mysticmanth

And Sophie. Its nice to see somebody on here from Kent too, with there being hundreds of users worldwide.

x

Briar Rose

Ooooh, Kent, United Kingdom.... ohhh, so lucky. What a beautiful place to be.