help on engergising crystals?????

Sophie2

My boyfriend brought me a georgous labradorite bracelet made up of 4 flat smooth stones, anyway I love and cant stop thinking about it, when i held my hand tingled, its the first crystal ive had.

Today I have left it in seasalt to cleanse which I hope I have done right as Im new to this, but how do i re-energize it as its so cloudy that there is no moon or sunlight, can I not wear it till it has been re-energized?

Any advise welcome

cardlady22

I am leery of using sea salt or water for cleansing since there are so many stones that can be damaged by them. You can use an incense smoke/smudge method or make your own ritual using a grid of other quartz points, or a breath visualization & dedication. I've heard that some people use brown rice.

Sophie2

Oh no I hope I havent ruined my beautiful bracelet.

So can i re-energize my using visulisation?

I really want to wear it now i feel so drawn to it

cardlady22

The Crystal Arcana series by Chrissie Sheldon (now OOP) is where I learned about the visualizations. She gave ritual suggestions, but said we should truly personalize our own.

If you have access to some quartz points, you can arrange them in a circle with the points headed outward to direct the energy flow away from the bracelet (or any other stone). Since citrine is one of the ones said to NOT need clearing, I usually add one in between each point.

If you don't have any other stones or candles/incense for the smudging, try a visualization & blow your breath over them away from yourself. It's basically building up Love and White Light inside yourself and having it fill the stone/jewelry, pushing any negative energy out.

**If the bracelet felt good to you, it probably doesn't need it yet.

Sophie2

cardlady22 said:
The Crystal Arcana series by Chrissie Sheldon (now OOP) is where I learned about the visualiztions. She gave ritual suggestions, but said we should truly peronalize our own.

If you have access to some quartz points, you can arrange them in a circle with the points headed outward to direct the energy flow away from the bracelet (or any other stone). Since citrine is one of the ones said to NOT need clearing, I usually add one in between each point.

If you don't have any other stones or candles/incense for the smudging, try a visualization & blow your breath over them away from yourself. It's basically building up Love and White Light inside yourself and having it fill the stone/jewelry, pushing any negative energy out.

**If the bracelet felt good to you, it probably doesn't need it yet.

Wow you know your stuff, Im going to try the blowing one when i meditate tonight as im desprate to wear it.

I ordered some chip crystal bracelets as well but I dont get any vibes from them they are Amethyst, Clear Quartz, lapis Lazuli and Flourite do you know why that could be?

Sorry for all the questions im just so amazed by what they do.

cardlady22

My thoughts on not sensing energy from a particular stone is that you don't "need" it right now. That will change as you live! I have tons of books & websites I reference, but at the end of my "mental gymnastic reasearch" I usually remind myself of my daughter's simple wisdom. Before I knew anything about the metaphysical & healing associations (I just loved their looks), I watched what she would pick to play with and noted what kind of mood she was in & what seemd to happen after she had been holding them.

Sophie2

Today I have on the Amethyst and clear quartz and normally I hate my job but today has actully been ok and im feeling positive and i normally get a headache in the afternoon from being on computer all day and do you know what today i am headache FREE, it must be the stones.

Do you think Labradorite will help me to meditate as i have read that it helps to bring out clairvoyance etc, just wondered what your views are?

If i do meditate with it am i better wearing it or holding it?

Also which arm is the best to wear it on (I am right handed)

Sorry again for all the questions

cardlady22

It depends on your dominant hand. For right-handed people, your left hand is receptive so I would put it there to receive energy/impressions, etc. On the opposite end, if you were doing something "active" then you would wear it on the wrist you write with to help you project the "magical intent" ~ does that make sense to you?

I have a simple pair of labradorite stud earrings. They definitely help when I'm in a creative mood, but some days it makes me feel very busy- like I can't stop thinking & receiving. Then I switch them out for a week or two. Some people find that different shapes affect how/what they feel. The smaller stone chips should diffuse well.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=87849

http://rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/crystala.html

I have to log off now, but I can pop back on with some more links later this afternoon. (US time)

Sophie2

The websites great that will keep me busy at work tomorrow whilst im MEANT to be working.

I will let you know how I get on tonight with the labradorite.

Thanks for all the great advise.

lark

Labradorite is recharged using rainbows...I think it is the only stone I can think of that is recharged in this unique way.
So next time a nice rain storm goes through and if you are lucky enough to get a rainbow leave your bracelet outside while the rainbow is visable.
Or you can get one of those window prisms that create a rainbow, that works just as well.
But I agree if your stone felt wonderful to you it probably doesn't need any recharging right now.