PDA

View Full Version : Latest Sphere...

HearthCricket
17-01-2009, 03:51
A few days ago I discovered yet another Metaphysical store about 1/2 an hour away and had a blast! Among my purchases I found this lovely Champagne Quartz sphere....a little thing just over 2 inches across. It has a soft champagne yellow tone to it and a bunch of rainbow inclusions. Trying to decide on names....it is between Cordelia or Cassandra. My other two are Ophelia and Miranda! Miranda is chatty and Ophelia is quite vain!

Here she is!

LeaRoseQuartz
17-01-2009, 06:46
That is such a beauty, HearthCricket! She has found a loving home! The names are so sweet! It sounds like a light citrine. I collect spheres, also. They are round like mother earth or other planets. Their energy goes out in all directions and are so nice to hold. You can even roll them on your body for massage. Citrine never needs cleansing, so your sphere can cleanse all your other stones. Have fun with your new friend!

SherryZoned
17-01-2009, 07:24
Beautiful.. I would love to collect spheres one day.. Great find!

Silverlyn
17-01-2009, 07:28
Oooo pretty, HC! Lol about the name Miranda! That's my daughter's middle name:)

Cassandra sounds nice, too (for your sphere:)

And I LOVE metaphysical shops, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales, (oh my!)...so much so that I have to stay AWAY from them, cuz hubby gets mad anytime I buy something, lol!

HearthCricket
17-01-2009, 07:56
Thank you! She is lovely and sweet and gentle. I look forward to using her or if not, just a gentle friend to give out some soothing energy, thus Cassandra is her name! Hubby and I agreed!!

Beautiful Luna
18-01-2009, 00:57
Thank you! She is lovely and sweet and gentle. I look forward to using her or if not, just a gentle friend to give out some soothing energy, thus Cassandra is her name! Hubby and I agreed!!

Cassandra looks magnificent in the sun light. :)

Mi-Shell
20-01-2009, 02:49
I do not even dare to mention this:
In out local 1$ store they have a new batch of spheres - about 2 to 2and one half inches diameter. Some are different Agates, some frosted Quartz others look like Alsbaster and others again are Jasper...All are 1$......
Maybe everyone "in the market" should check their local store?????

Cricket!
Tooooo bad your package with the Medicine Pouch is already packed and ready to go..... :(

minrice
21-01-2009, 00:44
Is it a chain $1 store Mi-shell?

HearthCricket
21-01-2009, 00:54
I do not even dare to mention this:
In out local 1$ store they have a new batch of spheres - about 2 to 2and one half inches diameter. Some are different Agates, some frosted Quartz others look like Alsbaster and others again are Jasper...All are 1$......
Maybe everyone "in the market" should check their local store?????

Cricket!
Tooooo bad your package with the Medicine Pouch is already packed and ready to go..... :(

LOL That is okay! I love Cassandra. She was just sitting there waiting for me. They had all sorts of spheres and nicely priced, too. But she really caught my eye. I just love the pale tint to her and all her rainbow reflections. :)

Mi-Shell
21-01-2009, 14:15
Is it a chain $1 store Mi-shell?

Yes, it is!
:)

Cactus
24-01-2009, 09:07
I love your sphere. My sister and her husband had an astrology book store and had the typical meta stuff - incense, tarot cards and TONS of crystals.

They have since closed the store and operate only the book part of it online. So they have BOXES and BOXES of crystals of every kind, size and shape.

When I saw those boxes, my heart fluttered with joy. I saw these clear quartz crystal balls that were small and some that were huge. Being family, of course they basically said Take your pick of a few!

I took amethyst clusters, clear quartz double tipped, smoky quartz, ametrine...OMG I was in my glory.

Then about a month later, as a Christmas gift (this was last year) my sis and her hub gave me and my husband a huge, huge amethyst cluster. It must weigh 20 lbs and measures 8" x 6".

So my sister's extra crystals and tarot decks are considered my metaphysical store! There aren't many around me; not here in seasonal Cape May, NJ. There is one but it's only open in the summer. ANd it's small.

:(

celticnoodle
24-01-2009, 09:54
beautiful HC! As soon as I opened your picture, I thought "Cassandra" fit her perfectly. I was so pleased to see that you & your hubby named her that. she looks like a Cassandra!

I have a book on the power of names. it talks all about names. basically, Cassandra means someone who is classy, intelligent, loving, fussy, predictable, and lazy. they love to be pampered, and are quite sociable, but draw their energy from human interaction. however, they prefer limiting their social connections to just a few close friends. however, she is just complex enough to take her own sweet time before deciding to grant anyone access to the mysteries of her heart.

sounds very much like a great name for your sphere, I think, HC. :) treat her well, (and I'm sure you will!), spoil her and be sure to tell her how beautiful she is. I'm sure when and if you ever desire to use her to gain some insights into any situation, she may just be thrilled to help you with that.