Any animal oracle decks with a bear card in them?

Glass Owl

For some reason I have been having a lot of bear references in my life as of late.

If it had owl/hawks that would make it all the more perfect.

BodhiSeed

I believe all four of these have bears and owls:
Druid Animal Oracle
Beasts of Albion
Medicine Cards
Pathfinders Oracle

blackairplane

Magical Menagerie has all three. Owl bear and hawk. I like it a lot.

souljourney

Susan Greens Animal messages also I believe. I'll have to check the 2 Steven Farmer decks.

motsa

Medicine Cards and Druid Animal Oracle definitely have all three. Pathfinders has owl and bears, but no hawk.

Edited to add: Steven Farmer's "Messages from Your Animal Spirit Guides Oracle Cards" has an odd collection of animals and has a polar bear and a Hawaiian owl but no plain old bear or owl, and no hawk (though it does have Peregrine Falcon).

Glass Owl

Thanks for the information, everyone. I already have the Druid Animal Oracle which I haven't picked up in a long time. Funny that I never noticed a Bear card in there before. My little girl has the Animal Messages Cards (which I gave her) so I'll have to see if she will let me borrow them.

Now that I think about it, I may have the Magical Menagerie around here somewhere. It may be one of the decks that I haven't gotten around to using yet.

I don't have the Medicine cards or the Pathfinder deck. I took a peek at the Pathfinder deck and it looks absolutely stunning!

morticia monroe

The Wolf Song Cards have the Black Bear, Brown Bear, Polar Bear, Grizzly Bear, Snowy Owl, Great Horned Owl, Screech Owl, Barn Owl, Red Tailed Hawk and Sparrow Hawk.

Mi-Shell

There is NO Bear in the pathfinders cards, but card 65 is the Hawk!

BodhiSeed

Mi-Shell said:
There is NO Bear in the pathfinders cards, but card 65 is the Hawk!
Oops! My mistake! I was thinking of Panda I suppose, which is not really a bear. Thanks Mi-Shell!
ETA: Now I see they've reclassified it again:
The Giant Panda is a mammal classified in the bear family (Ursidae), native to central-western and southwestern China. The Giant Panda was previously thought to be a member of the Procyonidae (raccoon) family. (Wikipedia)
I don't suppose it was the type of bear Glass Owl was asking about though...:)