Ask your Guides.....anyone

Priestess

I have just aquired this deck and wondered if anyone else has it and what they think of it. I see in the cards section of AT it has only scored 2.1/2 stars. I pulled 3 cards for myself and found them to be bang on. Any tips or advice anyone.

Priestess

Thanks

Thank you so much Logiatrix. Quite an interesting thread. I love these cards already but was disappointed to read that you need to read all Sonia Choquette books or you won't understand them. I hope this isn't the case or I've wasted my precious pennies. Anyone else got any advice??????

motsa

I have several of Sonia Choquette's decks and the separate books that go with them (including Ask Your Guides) and I can categorically state that you do not need to have or read the books to use the cards. The decks all come with little mini books that are really all you need, assuming you need even that much. The full books and the decks can be used together or alone, and you certainly don't need to have read any of her stuff before let alone all of it to use the cards.

Priestess

Thank you

motsa said:
I have several of Sonia Choquette's decks and the separate books that go with them (including Ask Your Guides) and I can categorically state that you do not need to have or read the books to use the cards. The decks all come with little mini books that are really all you need, assuming you need even that much. The full books and the decks can be used together or alone, and you certainly don't need to have read any of her stuff before let alone all of it to use the cards.

Thanks motsa you are right. Now that I've worked with them I do only need the book that accompanies them.

Logiatrix

A friend and fellow reader uses these cards very successfully. I notice that she picks up on a lot in the images - things that I know I would take for granted. She doesn't use the book (I think she's had them a while), she just reads them intuitively.

Though it's not what I'm usually drawn to, seeing them through my co-worker's eyes has helped me really appreciate this kind of oracle. As a querent, I have to say these are some rather special cards from which to receive a reading.:heart:

Yellow_Munky

Priestess said:
Thank you so much Logiatrix. Quite an interesting thread. I love these cards already but was disappointed to read that you need to read all Sonia Choquette books or you won't understand them. I hope this isn't the case or I've wasted my precious pennies. Anyone else got any advice??????

I don't think you would need to do that because I didn't do that. I have that deck and I have done a couple of readings here on at; although, the last reading that I did was very, very bad.................because I haven't been reading the tarot or the oracle for such a long time.

Anyway, I don't think you need to have a guide book to do readings with that deck. ^^