Tarot Experiment... "Guinea Pigs" needed!

sweet_intuition

Tarot Experiment... "Guinea Pigs" needed! ... 24 Hours Left for sign ups!

Since the past few days, I've been getting this urge to do a little research that involves Tarot and includes Astrology on a Karmic Level. However, in order to do so, I would require some 'guinea pigs' who are willing to participate fully, and are willing to share stuff that could be very personal and intimate. All findings n stuff shall be kept totally confidential, and when the findings are done and ready to be published, names and details shall be changed to protect your identity.

Here are the following things required:-

1. Total loyalty and secrecy regarding the stuff I mention. I'm going to implicitly trust all my lovely 'guinea pigs' and use the honor system here. Plus we all know the 'karmic consequences' for going against our word and breaking our honor.

2. An open mind and an open heart, and willingness to share stuff. In other words, total cooperation.

3. Your full name, along with your date, time, and place of birth (city, state, country). If you don't know the 'exact' time of birth, that's not an issue, will just use your details in some parts of the experiment. This can be sent to me via PM to protect your privacy.

NOTE: This would require you to use your cards on a deep and exploratory manner. And hence, those who are participating in the IDS, will greatly benefit through this experiment, as they will get an opportunity to connect with the deck of their study on a deeper and soulful level.

Thank You for participating,
Love and Blessings
:) :heart:

PS: I use the term 'Guinea Pigs' with love :eek:)

PPS: To save up on inbox space on AT, would love it if all my lovely Guinea Pigs leave their email addresses (no spam will be sent, I promise) in my PM box along with their details. Or even better, send it to me on my facebook inbox. ... you can find me on Facebook as Zorian Cross :)

PPPS: Once you've added me on Facebook, ask me for an invite to a 'secret' group, where the experiment shall be conducted.

stefficus

research, eh? are you going to be wearing a lab coat? will there be mazes? most importantly: DO WE GET CHEESE?

'cause if we get cheese, i'm in. natch. :D

can you tell us the direction of the research or what you hope to accomplish, or is this a single blind kinda thing?

sweet_intuition

stefficus said:
research, eh? are you going to be wearing a lab coat? will there be mazes? most importantly: DO WE GET CHEESE?

'cause if we get cheese, i'm in. natch. :D

Lol... no lab coats. With my thighs, white coats are so a no-no. And the cheese shall be gourmet! ;)

can you tell us the direction of the research or what you hope to accomplish, or is this a single blind kinda thing?

It's mainly a soulful exploration of the Tarot, and how it applies to us on a deeper level.

Thank you for signing up!
Love and Blessings
:) :heart:

Looking for more guinea pigs :D

Onyx

I'm interseted

I am willing to listen to more if you want to give me some info.

Always looking into new and deeper ways to use the cards.
Pming you my info

Onyx.

Nina*

Sounds very interesting - I'm in too. :)

The crowned one

I am willing to try this if you need a third.

Hmm just thinking about my time schedule...maybe I better pass...I hope we can follow it to a lesser degree here.

canid

I'm game; I'd make a really good guinea pig. I've led a VERY action-packed, eventful life, mostly not of my choosing, but still, it's there. Sometimes people don't believe me. It started once upon a time when my Mommy Dearest was going to burn me in a pyre because God told her I was possesssed & it was the only way to save my soul...& no, I'm not kidding.

Sophie

I'm game, Sweet! For the cheese, of course. ;)

Lilija

Still collecting guinea pigs? I'm up for it. It's my RL job, anyway, may as well carry it here, too :)

Grizabella

I didn't know guinea pigs ate cheese. I thought they ate flowers and carrots and lettuce and other veggies and fruits and stuff.

I'll be interested in seeing where this goes.