PDA

View Full Version : Keep Solandia at the helm!

jmd
02-02-2003, 17:42
... again, some major changes, listening to the community, responding to earlier suggestions, and continuing to make Aeclectic what it is...

so just so that this can be said to be in (I hope) the appropriate place - I suggest:keep Solandia at the helm!!!:):):)

fairyhedgehog
02-02-2003, 18:19
I agree.

If it wasn't for Solandia this place wouldn't even exist, let alone be the wonderful place it is now.

Yay to Solandia :)

Aoife
02-02-2003, 18:56
Thank you Solandia - very much indeed!

Eve

Aerin
02-02-2003, 20:00
Fourthed. Solandia, you are a very responsive person and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into a place like this :)

Aerin

Diana
02-02-2003, 20:00
Fifthed. If Solandia went into politics, I'd vote for her for President anyday.

Always attentive to our needs, and finds the right solutions to our problems.

jmd: great suggestion!

Minderwiz
02-02-2003, 20:16
Sixthed!!!!!!!!!!!!

An excellent response to recent issues - thank you!!!!!!

lunalafey
02-02-2003, 20:44
I have been watching silently to the goings on.
I have had my concerns.
Being Captain is not easy and with out the deckhands this ship would sink. Sometimes it's smooth sailing and sometimes stormy weather. There are those that can wait out a storm and some jump ship....
we can only do the best we can.

firemaiden
02-02-2003, 21:46
EIGHTHTED! (wow that's a mouthful) This is the most extraordinary forum..having known others where daily flame wars and vituperative personal attacks are par for the course...this is the most beautiful and love-filled place on the net. Hear ye, hear ye!

Osher
03-02-2003, 01:26
Ninthed!

Yes, I do like this forum very much. Thank-you very much Solandia for keeping this place going. Thanks too for the fine stewardship of your ward, this forum. I would feel lost in tarot, if it wasn't for you and this forum.

Happiness

wavebreaker
03-02-2003, 02:01
Tenthed! ;)

This place keeps getting better all the time... :)

truthsayer
03-02-2003, 02:25
ELEVENTH! i feel bad recent events happened but solandia has again done her upmost to keep the forum wonderful and afloat. thank-you so much, solandia! we appreciate you!!!!!!

Summerdream
03-02-2003, 02:38
Twelveth! This is the best tarot site on the net! Solandria has done an outstanding job. Aeclectic Tarot rocks!!
Blessings,
Momof3girls

Summerdream
03-02-2003, 02:39
Twelveth! This is the best tarot site on the net! Solandia has done an outstanding job. Aeclectic Tarot rocks!!
Blessings,
Momof3girls

Red Emma
03-02-2003, 03:56
I have no idea what the "recent goings on" are but I'm stunned to think that our leader may decamp. I strongly suspect that AT would cease to exist without her. As others have said, she's created a stupendous place for pagans and others who look askance at conventional thinking, and set out to explore the world on their own. No other web site that I've found can hold a 150 Watt bulb -- forget a dismal candle -- to this one.

Be the way, I don't know the structure of Aeclectic. I had the impression that it was owned by Solandia.

Goddess Bless us all,

Red Emma

Kazz
03-02-2003, 09:49
(to keep this nice and neat - Thirteenthed - for Red Emma)

Fourteenthed (is that right?) I agree wholeheartedly with all that has been said here, I haven't posted quite as much as I used to, but I am slowly weaning myself back in....This site "Aeclectic Tarot Forum" is far THE best I have ever seen, and the people who are in it, (that I have come to know) are even better!:D...

I wouldn't have got to this point in my studies with tarot (and not to forget the new things I have come to learn) if I hadn't joined this forum...It has been a great life changing experience for me,....(This Forum was the first internet experience I had) I wouldn't have the knowledge, knowhow or experience that I have today if it wasn't for all the insight, advise and help, that I have recieved from this community!

I haven't the words to express how I feel about this site, just know that it is from very deep within my heart and soul.

Solandia - I have the upmost respect for your place and I will do my very best to help keep it running as smoothly as it always has.
I thankyou for the outstanding job you do in upkeeping this site, so that I and others form all over the world can enjoy and communicate our shared interests..

Cheers
Karen

:TQC

Sea Sprite
03-02-2003, 12:29
Fifteenth,

I agree with the others; this is an awesome site and I thank you Solandia for all the hard work you've put into the creation of this wonderful site! :D

Sea Sprite :CL

Kiama
03-02-2003, 20:12
Solandia has worked exceptionally hard to keep this forum going, and more thanks are due to her than we would ever be able to give!

I joined teh forum something like 3 years ago, maybe 2 and a half, and it's been through some ups and downs, disappeared a couple of times, but Solandia has always brought it back, better than ever.

I doubt I would be the same person if I hadn't come across Aeclectic: It has helped me so much, and all the people have taught me so much about Tarot, Spirituality, etc...

Kiama

Moose
03-02-2003, 23:19
Without Solandia there would be no Forum.

I have been here since the beginning, and although not a very active participant, I have learned and gained. This has not been true of the other forums I have joined and subequently left.

What we have here is a great leader who has only our best interests at heart. I have very few posts, yet when I have questions it doesn't matter. Solandia answers any query I might have without hesitation and with sincere kindness.

I am so slow at posting that by now I'm probably the 100th member who says, "Thank you Solandia. You're the greatest!"

Blessings...............Moose

Kirali
04-02-2003, 04:17
Please stay Solandia! She's always been very prompt with emails and keeping this board up wonderfully. I've learned more here than I could from all the tarot books I could buy!

Oh I think I'm 18thed! not sure on the counting thing. :)

anjocoxo
04-02-2003, 20:45
I've lost the count, but I just want to thank solandia for this spectacular site and forum

keep up the good work, and be sure we'll always support you (except if you decide to end up with AT.... in that case we would do a public demonstration!)

Anjo

Laurel
08-02-2003, 03:20
21st or so.

Solandia is the rock beneath our feet and the wind beneath our wings here on Aeclectic. No one could do it better.

~LAS

bighairymonster
08-02-2003, 04:47
Uh.......22nd? :P

Osher
08-02-2003, 07:12
Well, er, 21st by reckoning, the confusion might be because we had a double post by someone. Ahhhh! I've now done it as well!!!!

bighairymonster
01-03-2003, 00:17
urrrgghhhhhhh............I can't count!