Saturn Opposes Uranus on Thurs., Feb. 5

balenciaga

hi
I was wondering what everyone thought about this major planetary aspect happening this week. Predictions? Cautions?

FaireMaiden

I think a lot of people are gonna be filing for divorce, *lol*

Gavriela

That opposition has been around for a while now - seems to be making everybody pissy.

World events might start to get interesting too.

Leo62

Gavriela said:
World events might start to get interesting too.
You mean they've been boring up until now? :bugeyed:

I think this opp is a major symbol of the global uncertainty of the last few months...the system (Saturn) is getting well and truly shaken up (Uranus).

It's also been played out quite starkly in the US elections, with McCain representing the safe, familiar and the Saturnian, and Obama embodying Uranus with his calls for "Change." :)

FaireMaiden

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius, *wink*

balenciaga

I also read that it is a time where one feels the stress or tension of being push-pulled - like opposing forces - causing frustration.

ravenesque

It really is an adjustment to a higher level. Our economies have crashed, our sense of what is important is still crashing and now we enter a venus retro period where a whole lot of more past stuff will come back to haunt us.

Pluto in Capricorn has brought about a whole rush of destruction of boundaries but also a resurrection of new structures. We can see this globally in religion as we speak.

This year brings us six eclipses, the next one a lunar on the 9th, aussie time, so it is time for more closures.

It's an intense time, a growing time but quite hard to believe that it is so when you are struggling with monetary and relationship issues, business and love.

Tough times, but tough love in a good way!

Jyscal

FaireMaiden said:
Welcome to the Age of Aquarius, *wink*
so a friend (an aquarian) keeps reminding me! I'm not to familiar with Astrology, but i think we're in for an interesting time.

Gavriela

Historically the opposition has correlated with a couple of major flu pandemics:

1918-1920 and 1966-1967. So that may become a major concern.

Sophie

Great.

How about a black plague?

Sigh.