PDA

View Full Version : Venus/Pluto....help...!

strangebrew
16-02-2009, 01:28
Hello :)

I have been seeing a guy for the past few months....we only meet every two or three weeks as we live quite a distance from each other.

He is a lot younger...we have a venus/pluto conjunction in Scorpio...very tight aspect it is ... also his mars in taurus is opposite my venus in Scorpio

He has sun in aries, also venus and mercury there. His moon is in Scorpio.

I have sun in Scorpio, also venus and mercury there......my moon is in Taurus.

This relationship cannot be permanent, but i feel it will be, when the time comes, hard to release each other..

Any help/insight/comments would be very much appreciated

:heart:
x

Minderwiz
18-02-2009, 19:55
It's difficult to be precise here because you have left out a couple of pieces of important information - your's and his Ascendants.

When you say 'we have a venus/Pluto conjunction' do you mean that you both have this conjunction in your charts or that one person's Venus is conjunct the other person's Pluto?

If the former, then I'd begin to take that as possible significant, if I could see the charts, because with a significant age gap that is unusual. However, if it's the latter I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it, unless it's within a degree.

That being said, there's some significant evidence of compatibility in your other information. You are both Mars ruled people (which might bring something of aclash as well as something of a real burning passion.

His Moon and your Sun may also indicate a promising relationship, depending on which house of yours/his chart they fall in and how close together they are.

The strong Mars dimension may well make it difficult to let go easily but it could be considerably good whilst it lasts.

If you want to take this further we need to look at both charts, so that means date, time and place of birth for both of you.

strangebrew
19-02-2009, 00:04
Many thanks for your insight and offer of looking at our charts...i appreciate this!!

Okay here we go

He: 7 April 1985...230am...Dublin , Ireland

Me: 29 October 1958...340pm...Nuneaton, Warwickshire England

I look forward to the verdict :D

If there is anything I can do for you in return, pls ask?

x

Minderwiz
19-02-2009, 03:00
Thank you. I'll have a look later this evening and get back to you. It will only be a basic look, a detailed look takes a lot of time. However it may lead to a some things that you can reflect on.

Minderwiz
19-02-2009, 08:07
Well I can see that you two are 'made for each other' there's a really strong attraction there.

In terms of your chart, (Aries Ascendant):

His Sun, Venus, and Mercury lie in your first house - that alone gives a strong attraction and an ease of communication.

His Moon lies in your Seventh, good for realtionships but even better, it's conjunct your Sun, Venus, and Jupiter. Emotionally he resonates with who you are, how you relate to others and how you grow and expand. Jupiter is also his Ascendant Ruler, so further signs of a strong potential relationship.

His Mercury conjoins your Venus, again very good for relationships and his Mercury sextiles your Jupiter. The two benefics in a good aspect.

In terms of his chart (Sagittarius Ascendant)

Your MC lies in his first (and his ASC is in your ninth), in a very real way you are his mature mate, this perhaps symbolises the age difference but in a highly positive way. Your Sun and Jupiter lie in his tenth, again perhaps a symbol of an entry into maturity through the relationship.

Your Moon lies in his fifth house of Romance

(obviously the contacts mentioned for you apply mutually.

Yes I can see why there is a strong relationship and why you feel so strongly about him. It also seems that he has strong feelings for you, though they may be more to do with a rite of passage into adulthood.

You say it can't last and it will be difficult to lose him. The age difference suggests that that would be so the chart suggests that any break up will be hard, for both of you.

Now this is only a brief look. I haven't looked at your temperaments and done a wider analysis but there are many factors which suggest that there is potentially a strong bond between you and that bond could well go beyond romance to something more permanent. Whether it will last is a matter of looking at your temperaments and also looking ahead to the future.

One possible approach would be to ask a horary question along the lines of 'will we be together in 12 months time' or if you think a more permanent relationship is not out of the question 'will I marry this man?'

Hope this helps. I can add something on temperaments tomorrow if you'd like.

strangebrew
19-02-2009, 12:48
Wow that is very strong.....thanks!!

I appreciate your observations and yes anything more you can add would be wonderful!!

Thanks again!!

Pls let me know what i can do for you also!!

x

Minderwiz
19-02-2009, 23:47
OK, I'll have a look at your temperaments. Will post later tonight

Minderwiz
20-02-2009, 22:51
Sorry for the delay in posting - My wife's in hospital so I've a pretty full visiting schedule.

On temperaments, here's a brief summary.

You: you are melancholic/choleric, a mixture of earth and fire. You're more reflective than inpulsive, so you might regret too much reflection, as you might take too long to reach decisions and lose the momentum. You strike when the iron is hot - you like to wait for the right moment. You're thinking is deliberative but you can and do have flashes of inspiration. You're not quite as achievement centred as a purely choleric person, but that doesn't mean that you are not in any way acheivement oriented. You do like to achieve. You're occasionally pessimistic but not as much as a pure melancholic. You like to organise from the background, so you could be the power behind the throne in the right circumstances. You can take the spotlight if necessary but you're not driven to always be in the limelight. You have a fairly dry sense of humour.

He: He's a bit more widespread. He's mainly Sanguine, or Air, but there's an equal balance of the other types making up the remainder. he's social, friendly, doesn't hold a grudge, and finds anything new exciting. He likes your choleric side as there's room for mutual support for aims and projects. He probably finds it more difficult to deal with your Melancholy side, too much deliberation or planning are not his thing. He does however have a little bit of melancholy there so he may well be able to cope with that side of you.

I'd guess that your melacholic side shows up with the statement 'it can't last' but your choleric side wants to get the most of it whilst it's there. Play to that side of your temperament as much as you can because it's what will keep the relationship alive for as long as possible.

Hope that helps

gorgeousbutterfly
26-02-2009, 09:35
i've read that it meant you had a past life love relationship and that you two are very attached and hard to get away from each other, either mentally or emotionally.

strangebrew
26-02-2009, 10:22
Thanks for posting!

Yes i too beleive Linda Goodman believed that also....??

It feels very strong between us...we live 250miles apart but seem to just "know" when we are thinking of each other...he also reads me like a book, which is at times quite startling...

.....and there i was thinking it was just gonna be a few nights of passion

hmmm....:)

Minderwiz
26-02-2009, 19:06
There's actually no consensus about astrological signatures of previous lives. Astrologers, just like society as a whole, divide into people who believe in past lives and those that don't. Moreover those that do are divided on what constitutes 'evidence' of past lives.

Personally, I do believe in reincarnation, though I wouldn't say I didn't have any doubts. My feelings though, are that it is the only credible explanation for a number of experiences that are on record.

So, I would certainly say that it is more than possible that such a link exists between you. Astrologically, all I can do though, is to stress the strong (and I mean strong) links between your charts.

However, in a way the past life issue is irrelevant to the future. This doesn't look like a 'few nights of passion', it looks far stronger than that. So I'd say live for it and take the relationship forward and enjoy it.

Whether it's past lives, destiny, or simply a very strong attraction, doesn't really matter. It's what you do with it and how you develop it in the future that matters.

strangebrew
27-02-2009, 05:21
Thankyou M for your helpful insight..

Strong for sure.....oh my yes....!!

:)

Minderwiz
27-02-2009, 08:18
You're a lucky girl.

I wish you both the very best for the future

strangebrew
28-02-2009, 22:50
Thanks a million....you too......:)