I am now OFFICIAL!! :D

blackroseivy

Yes indeedee, I will now be reading at the Local Shoppe. I did a bang-up reading for the owner (who herself is a life-coach who does straight psychic readings) & BOY was she impressed! :D I even drew cards BEFORE going in - I knew pretty nearly EXACTLY what the situation was before I even got there! ;) I did tell her, btw. I found it SO mega-kewl that what I drew was right! She was, as I say, MUCHO impressed-o.

So, I now get my reader's card printed up, & some kind of brochure designed - & a sign w/a brief background, ethics etc.

If anyone has any suggestions for this my very 1st OFFICIAL reading job - in-store & regular :D :D :D - I'd love to see them. :)

celticnoodle

[size=5+]CONGRATULATIONS BRI! :thumbsup: :D [/size]

this is great news! I'm so happy for you & I know all will be wonderful for you!

blackroseivy

Thank You Nood!! :D

SharonS

!!!:D Congratulations :D!!!

blackroseivy

Much thanx. :)

I can't start until AFTER I get this stoopid broken tooth fixed - but anyway I need biz cardz & a brochure whatever so I'll be starting in the next 2-3 weeks maybe. ;)

Alta

Well done bri!!!

BrightEye

That's so great! Congratulations and good luck!

Marcia959

Congratulations! Your success is encouraging to me on my own journey. Please let us know how your first experiences go (keeping within the bounds of privacy, of course!)

afrosaxon

Congrats, BRI! :thumbsup:

T.

starrystarrynight

Superb, BRI! Your readings for me in the past have been bang-up perfect, so I'm not surprised you nailed it!

You go, girl!